part 8

Lisa and Dae were searching for him in whole college but they couldn't find him anywhere. They try to find him everywhere like in classes, auditorium, sports ground, library, their secret place but he was nowhere to find. They tried so many times to call him but it was not reachable. It was almost time for their leaving so they decided to inform his father. Also they thought what if he is with his father? They rushed to his office and knocked at the door after getting approval from him they went inside.

"What you guys are doing here?" mr.kim looked at them and again looked down in the file for completing his work to asap because he wanted to take his son for dinner to make it up for scolding him.

"and by the way where is my brat? Or he is still angry with me? Huh...?" he again asked without looking up and lisa and dae looked at each other in tension.

"uncle we are searching for tae since break but he's not anywhere, we tried to find him everywhere but he's nowhere that's why we are here to inform you" lisa said in worried tone and mr.kim snapped his head up to them.

"what do you mean by he's nowhere? What were you doing then? I thought you guys are with him that's why I didn't go behind him because I don't want him to be angrier" mr.kim gets up immediately from chair and rushed outside talking with someone on phone.

"jungkook...jungkook where are you?" mr.kim said in panic tone on his phone.

"uncle I am in parking lot actually I..." before jk could say anything he saw mr.kim was rushing towards him in panic. He immediately cut the call and ran to him.

"what happen uncle are you okay?"

"tae...tae is not in college, his phone is not even reachable and I don't know where is he?" he was wiping his sweat beads on forehead which were forming because of tension.

"uncle...uncle...relax, we can track him because I have already fitted a chip in his bag when he was not around so I can track him and can find him" junkook make him relax and opened his mobile and do something with his mobile and in minute he got the address.

"uncle let's go I got the address" they both rushed to car and left from there.

It was an isolated area from the city. Taehyung always came there whenever he feels low and whenever he needs his mother's cemetery. Today he was so hurt because of his father and with jungkook. He somehow escaped from his driver's sight and came alone here.

"did you see mom your husband today scold me in front of the whole college and your future son in low okay it's future I'm not sure arghh...don't distract me mum he also scolded me today and asked me to say sorry to that to her that wit..." tae was complaining to her mother sitting near her grave.

"sorry...sorry no cursing word mum I am sorry but I am so disappointed today with your husband and jungkook and I am telling you I am not gonna forgive them" a pout and frown was decorating his small cute face. He sit there near her grave and continue his complain session for some time when he see the sun was setting down he decided to go from there. He booked a cab and was waiting for the cab when suddenly a car stopped in front of him and it shocked him before he could reacts two goons came out and held him and start dragging him towards car.

"hey...hey...who...who are you? Where are you taking me? Leave me please" he was shouting and wiggling in their arms to get out from their hold but they were too strong for him before they can put him in the car someone kicked one goon from back and that man fall on the floor with bang. Taehyung looked behind and saw his father was standing there with jungkook. Jungkook pulled taehyung towards him and gesture mr.kim to take taehyung from here.

Mr.Kim pulled taehyung towards him and jungkook fought with them and it was very easy task for him. it takes only 5 minutes to beat the shit out of them. Taehyung was shocked to seeing him like this but on the other hand Mr.Kim was not surprised at all.

"Uncle it's all done he's out of danger now we can now leave from here" jungkook said and Mr.Kim held tae's hand tightly and literally dragged him to car because tae was so shocked seeing everything. How his father became uncle for him? how do they know I'm here? Why they both are together? Who are those goons? So many questions were running in his mind.