part 21

"not again..." mr.kim yelled with frustration and threw the paper in dustbin.

"what happen mr.kim are you okay?" mr.lee asked him as soon as he entered in the cabin when he saw that mr.kim threw a paper in bin and looking so disturbed.

"nothing mr.lee can you please canceled today's all the meetings, I am going home" he said while picking up mobile.

"sure sir, take care" mr.kim just hummed and left from there.

"dadda...you came early today...I missed you so much" tae said while hugging his dadda tightly because since a month jungkook and mr.kim both are busy in the new collaboration project of their companies. So they are not giving him proper time and attention. Its making taehyung sulky and top on that jungkook forget about the date because he and mr.kim went to New York for their project work. But still he enjoys his best time in jeon's house because mr.kim can't take risk to leave him alone.

He forms an amazing bond with all the members with yoongi too (I love them). Everyone was so shocked that yoongi is so comfortable with tae. whenever he comes back from his studio tae always spends time with him and tell him whole story of the day, "yoongi hyung this...yoongi hyung that...hyungie do you know what happen?...hyungie I don't like to study"

Why tae likes him more than everyone because he never gives lecture him about study and career and other things like jungkook and his father. he always listens to him. jimin was so happy seeing such cute relationship between his love and his little brother.

Everyone adores their bond so much because yoongi never takes initiative to talk anyone except his family members. But with tae he always asks him about his day, his college, his hobbies etc.

"I missed you to my baby highness" he kissed his hair and sat on the sofa of course after removing the mess that created by tae.

"did you behave like this at jeon mansion?" tae nodded his head in no response.

"no...dadda how could I do such things at my in laws house? What would they think about me huh..? I always keep my every thing on place without messing anything"

"huh...that's why jeons love you so much, they didn't complain about you"

"of course they love me so much...I am too pretty for their boring son" he said last line in whispering tone but mr.kim heard it and chuckled and he knows his son is still salty with jungkook.

"yeah because they all are whipped for you except their boring son, should I say you're too much whipped for their boring son?" tae's eyes widened in shock.

"dadda no I am not whipped for him, he is boring ,rude, arrogant, bossy...how can I be whipped for such man?" he was blabbering without noticing someone's presence behind him.

"are you talking about me?" tae shrieked in horror and immediately turned towards the person to shout but he closed his eyes in embarrassment when he saw jeon jungkook standing in his glory.

"wh..what are you doing here?" he doesn't want to stutter but whenever he is in front jungkook it always makes him shy and nervous. But his long forget date thing make him furious again.

"if you are here to say sorry and asking for date than I am sorry I am not coming, I am busy with my college work" he picked up his books which were scattered on the floor. Jungkook and mr.kim looked at each other amusingly.

"but I am not here to take you on date, I come here to meet kim uncle for some business purpose" tae turned towards them with angry face for teasing him because he thought they are just teasing him. but when he saw them totally serious it confused him.