Chapter Fifteen

8 YEARS AGO

-

Katherine lounged on the bed, playing with her hair, watching as Y/N stormed around the apartment. She really did enjoy seeing them all riled up like this, it was hot. It was going to be such a shame having to kill them once they'd served their purpose.

If the plan went as it should tonight then she would have the pendant she was after, the money and Y/N would be the one taking the fall for it. Convincing Y/N to help had been so easy when they'd found out that the people she wanted to steal from use to fund the Red Room.

Y/N and Katherine had met a few months ago at a nightclub in Budapest. Katherine had been bored and found herself intrigued by Y/N, who appeared to have been on good terms with the guy who owned the club. Katherine couldn't believe her luck when she figured out that Y/N was an ex-black widow. A fact she had compelled out of one of the guys working behind the bar.

After introducing herself, lots of alcohol, dancing and sex later, Katherine had managed to then convince Y/N to assist her with a little job she needed to get done. 

"Y/N sweetie please you are going to make a hole in that antique rug if you keep pacing up and down on it like that" Katherine said as she sat up on the bed, adjusting the lace nightgown she was wearing, "Why don't you come back to bed with me?"

"How can you be so amused by the fact that we nearly got caught? Everything could be ruined now" Y/N snapped back as they finally stopped pacing.

"Don't worry, I told you I took care of it didn't I? Those thugs won't remember us ever being there" Katherine reminded Y/N.

Seeing that Y/N was still annoyed, Katherine slipped off the bed and walked over to them.

"Come on Y/N you can trust me, I promise tonight you'll get your revenge on those men for what they did" Katherine said softly as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's waist.

Y/N relaxed into Katherine's touch, their own hands moving to rest on her lower back. They were playing a dangerous game, teaming up with someone like Katherine.

But when she'd handed over the information about the Red Room and people connected to it Y/N figured the risk was worth it. Y/N had a plan as well to make sure Katherine wouldn't be able to ever tell anyone about this.

"Alright I'm sorry. It's just important this goes right, they're the last ones I've been looking for" Y/N sighed as her fingers brushed against the lace fabric of Katherine's nightgown.

"Apology accepted" Katherine smiled as she lent up and caught Y/N's lips with her own before using her supernatural abilities to move them back into the bedroom.

Y/N smirked as they pinned Katherine down to the bed. It would be a shame to have to end this, Y/N did enjoy the sex, it was certainly a perk to this partnership.

Katherine bared her fangs and Y/N gave a nod of agreement before tilting their head, giving Katherine access to their neck. They let out a small grunt of paint as Katherine sink her fangs into their skin.

Y/N didn't know if they'd ever get use to knowing the fact that Vampires and apparently Werewolves too were real.

Maybe they shouldn't be so surprised, after all they were a mutant, and earth seemed to constantly have 'superheroes' and 'aliens' popping up all over the place.

"You are so delicious" Katherine smirked as she pulled back.

"So are you Katherine" Y/N winked a smirk tugging at the edge of their lips.

**

Everything had gone to plan, exactly how Y/N had anticipated it, right up until the moment Katherine had buried a knife into their thigh as they had broken into the vault containing the jewels Katherine was after.