"First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone here today. I believe that all of you are already aware of the reason why I gather us here today. It is because I want to explain the handover of my job to both my son and my future daughter-in-law."

The words from Mr. Park gained applause. He was so delighted to announce this announcement to everyone.

"As you all know, we have a chain of Rêve Star Hotel in Busan. It is one of the places known for tourist attractions. In this case, I have decided to let my one and only son run the Hotel alongside his fiancé. He will be the one in charge of the hotel management. After the wedding, he will take his place as the General Manager of the Hotel alongside Y/n As for me, I will still be in charge of running this hotel."

Everyone in the meeting room pay close attention to each of the word Mr. Park and they all nod their head in agreement.

"As for Y/n. She will be in charge of the operation of the Hotel. You will be promoted and changed to hold the position of Deputy General Manager. You will have a huge responsibility and will be Jay's right hand. I trust you with all my heart and I was expecting a good outcome from you."

Y/n nods her head to Mr. Park. Deep down inside her heart, she was in complete doubt. She was worried about the future because what if she couldn't do that?

What will happen between her and Jay? Will everything be fine? Jay already expressed his feelings that he didn't want the engagement to lead to a marriage.

Mr. P ark continued explaining his further plan and the meeting came to an end around 4.

"Alright everyone, that's all for today. The meeting is ending. If there's any more I'll inform everyone right away"

Mr. Park said and all of them began to leave the meeting room.

Jay was gathering all of his things getting ready to leave the meeting room only for his dad to call him.

"Jay?"

"Yes, Dad?"

"Do you have any plans tonight?"

Jay thinks for a while.

"No, why?"

"Good. Then go take Y/n for dinner."

Jay stared at his dad trying to process what his dad just said.

"I just thought that maybe the two of you could spend more time together. You can do it for me right?"

Jay just nods his head since he can't object to what his father wants him to do. His dad patted his shoulder and left him alone in the meeting room.

Jay sighed and sat back on one of the chairs.

"Great, now another date"

He let out a complaining

He spins the chair left and right while thinking. After some time, He finally thought of one place. He looked for it on the internet and called to make a reservation.

📞

"Hello?"

"Good day sir, how may I help you?"

"I want to make a reservation, please. Is there any vacant for tonight, 8 pm"

"What type of reservation will it be sir? We have the regular one and the VIP section one"

"I want the VIP section please and make it private"

"Alright, sir. May I know who's making the reservation?"