As they rode close to a huge archway, Nakshathra gasped. A green archway crept in vines and laced with white flowers. She breathed a scent for greensward followed by a mild rose scent. Past the archway, a row of rose ran along the way until the path split into two. The carriage stopped.

"Which way, Yuvaraja?" The charioteer asked.

"Take the bridge," replied Dhruva.

Nakshathra observed the surroundings, she noted there were more women than men outside and assumed it to be the Ladies' Quarters. She then learnt it was they way of living in the palace. It seemed it was a way of living in the palace of Durja, women were deliberately made to stay away from their husbands in separate chambers and only get together if their male counterpart wish to have them for the night.

"What absurdity?" Nakshathra whispered under her breath.

Dhruva simply laughed at her comment. "Looks like someone doesn't want to stay away from me," he teased and poked a finger on her cheek which earned him a glare. The carriage echoed with his laughter.

Nakshathra immediately turned away to hide her warming cheeks and growing smile. That's not true. Back in Kavish they had no such things that separates a husband and wife on purpose but why does such practice exist here, she thought. Why do they have such a system?

She shook her head, why does she need to worry, it's not that Dhruva and her were clingy to each other. Or maybe they were and she hadn't realised yet. Her gaze fell on their entwined hands and she stole a glance at Dhruva who wriggled his eyebrows at her before pulling her closer to him.

Oh, clingy they were. She would admit it. In a place so dangerous that it could cost her, her life, Nakshathra still chose to be with him because she knew he would do anything to keep her and their people safe.

The carriage rode over the bridge Dhruva had mentioned to the rider earlier crossing a small manmade lake. After a reasonable amount of distance from the main palace, they reached the quarters. Stunned at its distance from the main building, Nakshathra realised women in the palace had close no involvement in the country's affair, at least the distance told her so much. On the other hand, she stood dumbfound before a micro sized palace assigned for her. It was said to be the second largest ladies' quarters on a hilly ground at the western part of the palace. A little further to hers were smaller sized quarters for other ladies in the palace and down south-west, Nakshathra spotted a larger and grander palace, she guessed it must for the queen.

The palace was called Utpala Sabha, Dhruva mentioned as they entered the three-storey palace. Vases upon vases of marigold and chrysanthemums filled the reception room along with its strong scents. A completely furnished interior, the palace had everything a house needed, in a larger scale. Utpala Sabha had its own kitchen, reception room, a Gathering Chamber on its first floor, bedchambers for the attendants on the second floor. On the highest level, a larger bedchamber for the Yuvarani, a bath chamber made of stone, a chamber for her dresses and jewellery and a study chamber.

Dhruva and she went around the palace as she was amazed, too blown away to speak. Nakshathra was already working on how she would set up her study room, with the shelves in the chamber, she would fill it with all the scripts she had brought along with her medicinal materials. She took in all of it and prepared herself mentally of her new house.

After got all of her luggage stored in a corner of her new chamber, Nakshathra had sent Arunya, her four guards and Ramani to retire for the day and only join for the celebration earlier if they have rested enough. Ramani, she had brought her along only to make sure she doesn't cause any trouble back at home. Nakshathra hasn't got time yet to interrogate her hence, keeping her close by was the best option for her.