Thank You!

Sooo this book is finally finished!!

I can't believe I was able to finish this after all this time. I didn't want to rush the ending so I took my time updating it.

Thank you sooooo much who were stuck with me through out this journey. It took me more around 2 years to finally complete this and I guess it was worth it.

When I first started this book I never thought I'd go this far with 30k views! I honestly just started this book in hopes of just writing my imagination.

I love you guys so much. You guys supported my book and whoever voted and commented, thank you a lot. You guys are the best.

No matter what hate I got on my book, Maeve was called weak and even someone told me that her character is shit, I never stopped writing her. There was a good character development for her as she changed a lot through out the book :)

Anyways again, thank you for for reading.

I'll probably start my new book in a few months. I'm going to need a little time thinking about it's plot and characters. I want it to be even better than this one.

Little hint, it will be a Dark Russian royal story set in the 1700s. I have already set the name and prologue but I have to write the chapters.

I will be updating src. Please check that out too, it's a collection of short mature plots that I used to post on Instagram.

Okay so see ya soon! Love y'all<33

xoxo

-lily