Ch#14: "Love"

*Warning* This chapter contains mature content. Be advised.

Around 3 days later:-

Davien's Pov:

"How about....Davi?" My mate, sat beside me as I worked on my laptop. For the past hour she has been giving me horrible nicknames, don't get me wrong, I love them but they are super weird.
"Please baby, not Davi," I told her looking at her pouting before she giggles hugging me.

"You feel so warm," she tells me sighing into my chest as I wrap one of my arm's around her. I was so so happy that she had got so comfortable with me now. Nearly a month will pass with her and I am absolutely on cloud nine.
"Yeah?"

She sighed warily I noticed her distraught.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked as she snuggled on my side and shook her head.
"It's nothing," she whispered and closed her eyes while I frowned putting my laptop to the side.

"No baby something is wrong, tell me," I assured to her trying to get her up but she wouldn't budge. She was holding onto my arm so tightly, that I couldn't even get her off of me. Even though I didn't want to.
"I am f-fine," she spoke and I sighed looking at her cute face which was squished against my arm.

"Love?" I asked again and finally she let me go.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked her concerned as she looked up at me with teary eye's making me even more concerned for her.

"I am sorry, I just feel r-really emotional right now," she spoke and I hugged her, not sure why she is feeling like this. "Maybe she is going into heat," Reller my wolf said excitedly making me sigh but not in a lustful way but a concern for her.
Suddenly I heard her gasp and she left my arm's immediately.

"D-Davien I am burning up!" she yelled as she cried out making me instantly run towards the door and lock the door to not let any unmated wolves near her.
"Shh baby, it's okay. Don't cry, I'll run you a cold bath," I told her sweetly as she sighed in relief in my arm's but she had still not stopped crying.

I came inside the bathroom, turning on the faucet to cold before taking of her clothes, also known as my hoodie and short's. She hissed as I added her in but relaxed a little.
"Please hold my hand, it cool's the burning," she whispered as she closed her eye's and I took her hand. I didn't want to, not because I didn't want to but it may get worse if this keep's up.

Suddenly I felt her pulling me closer by my hands so I pressed my lips to hers in a eager kiss. Soon the kiss turned heated as she whimpered when I trailed kisses down her wet skin.
"This feel's so good," she moaned out and pressed me further into her neck making her shudder, I wanted to stop.

I was going to pull away when she didn't let me. I looked at her for approval on this and she nodded. After drying her with a towel a little, I crashed my lip's on her plump one's, the kiss turning hot and fiery. She wrapped her naked body around me as we reached our bedroom.

I laid her naked self down on the bed and hovered above her. "Are you sure you want this?" I whispered her and she nodded already scrunching up her face in more pain, pulling me into a kiss from the back of my head. "Y-yes," she breathed out as I trailed my hands down to her belly softly carressing the creamy skin there as she whimpered in more pain looking up at me.

"Tell me what you want baby," I spoke sensually pressing a kiss on her mark and she moaned out loud making me chuckle.
"Touch me please," she murmured out, her face red and crimson, her lip's bruised purple from our make out session, but I could care less.

I moved down to her collarbone slowly, letting her get used to my lips on her. Then placing several kisses on her cleavage, I finally sucked on her perky nipples.