Ch#45: "She Knew"

*Warning* This chapter contains abuse and torture. Be advised.

Maeve's Pov:

My eyes opened gradually as my vision was hazy- I could hear voices around me as my ears rang continuously making it harder for me to see around.

After I tried my best to open my eyes slowly, I noticed myself in a dark room with a small hanging bulb lit up in the middle of it. I tried moving around but it seemed like my hands had been tied with ropes and my mouth had been taped shut.

Suddenly all the million memories came crashing when I realised how I had arrived here. Someone had fucking kidnapped me and from the looks of it, I would be staying here for long.

Davien was probably looking for me, I hope he would. It hurts so much. Not even the mindlink is working, they fucking planned this all, even before we might've known what was happening.

"I am going to go to the bathroom," Tiana told me as she got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom. I had been anticipating the whole time I had come back after meeting Davien.

I didn't know if he was okay not not, if he had captured the person who was responsible for all this, I just wanted him to be okay.

I had already gone through a lot. Jeremy and Jacob made my life hell, even more worse than hell. And I hope they burn in hell as well. And Peter too.

Biting my lips at the inner battle that was going on between me and my thoughts, I heard the front door opening downstairs. I furrowed my brows when I thought that if Davien was going to be home, wouldn't he mindlink me?

I hesitantly got up from the bed and give a glance towards the bathroom where Tiana is. I sigh and make my way outside the room. I get a shiver up my spine when I move towards the top of the stairs and the front door is fully open.

"Davien?" I call out and expecting a "love I am downstairs" or something but no one says anything. I don't know what to do whether to go back in the room or go downstairs to check.

I don't think going downstairs is a good idea. Gulping, I move back from the stairs and as I am about to go inside my room and call Tiana, someone pushes me harshly and I tumble down the stairs.

A yelp leaves my mouth as I end up on the marble floor and I try my best to get up. Before I can do so, I hear shuffling around me and a masked man comes up and hits me on my head.

All I remember next is, him dragging me somewhere and my name being screamed.

That's how I had ended up in this dirty looking place. I attempted to move my wrists and take them out of the restraints but when they cut my hand, I immediately stopped. I felt blood oozing out of the wound behind my back making me sigh and lean back against the wall.

"Don't try to move, it won't work baby girl," a voice calls out as someone enters the room and I can hear the similarity in the person's voice. He approaches where I am sitting and takes a chair, placing it in front of me.

I still can't recognize any of his behaviors but when I see his hands, my eyes widens and immediately my vision goes foggy in confusion. No, it can't be him.

"I can see the look on your face which tells me, you're aware of who I am," he says with a dark chuckle, my sweat is running down my face and my teats haven't stopped either. Peter, it's him, my asshole abuser.

"Good. As you should. And don't worry, you'll be staying here for a long, long time," his voice is piercing in my ears making me close my eyes in defeat. He won't let me out, I know.

"While we do stay here, I'd like to take this off so I can hear your pretty screams," he tore the tape off of my face making me hiss in pain as he went towards the corner of the room next.

My eyes widened when I finally noticed what this place was. A fucking torture chamber.

He was picking out somethings when I tried wriggling out of the rope.

"No Peter don't! Please no! I didn't do anything wrong! Please don't!" I pleaded as I just heard him chuckle and not say anything. Tears started running down my cheeks again as a sob tore through my throat.

"You think you didn't do anything. You did. You ruined everything. Just wait you little bitch," he said as he approached me making me shake my head constantly.

"No please! Please please please don't! Sto-" I stopped when he swinged his hand and slapped me hard. Blood spewed out of my mouth at the impact as I whimpered at the contact.

Just as I thought he had stopped, he took out a metal rod and hit me on my face. I felt blood running down my face as a scream erupted through me.  It was as if the old days had come back.

"YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING REGRET THIS PETER!" I screamed at him with all the energy my body was left with. I wouldn't let him win, no matter what. He was going to fucking die but I know it won't be possible at the moment.

"Oh well, I'd like to see you try while you are fucking tied up. Just wait and see what I do to you and your so called mate," he said with hatred on his face, as I closed my eyes, looking away. I was about to pass out from the beating but I didn't want him to see. I couldn't.

Just then, the door to the hideous cellar opened and in entered someone I hadn't expected to.

Allison.

[Word Count- 1059]

A/N

Oooh Allison is here. What do you think her catch is?

A short bonus update. I was going to update on Sunday as usual but I decided to upload this chapter too.

Please comment and vote. Thank you for reading.

xoxo

-lily