Ch#24: "Móno Gia'séna"

The title means "Only for you" in greek language.

*Warning* This chapter contains mature content. Be advised.

Maeve's Pov:

I felt so heated up when I had seen him wear that suit. He looked incredibly handsome, made me want to devour him.

We went inside the huge bedroom where a king sized bed sat in the middle with rose's around. Our lips met in a messy makeout again. I moaned when I felt his hands on my bare thigh as I wrapped my arm's around him again.

I landed on the mattress on my back with a soft thud as he hovered above me. His thumb found my lip's parting them.
"Are you sure you want this? You're not too drunk are you?" He asked again making me nod sheepishly.
"Words, I need words baby," his dominant side came into existence making me squirm under him as his grip on my sides tightened.

"Yes yes I want this Davien," I begged as he chuckled leaning down to capture my lips again before taking off his shirt as I stared at his well built abs.
A whimper left my lip's feeling his hand on my stomach swirling circle's on it. He pulled away before helping my take my dress of as I bit my lip in nervousness.

"God, who made you wear this?" His voice husky and hoarse as he proceeded to capture my lip's in his again. My red lingerie, that Cynthia forced me to wear this which made my nipple's hard and perky.

I wrapped my arm's around his neck yet again, falling on the bed with him on top of me. His lip's made there way down to my neck sucking on it as I raised my hips up for some sort of friction on my lower area.

"No, I am the one controlling this and we're taking it slow. I need to prepare you for what's coming later," he growled pushing my hips back down as his hands proceeded to pinch my hard nipple's making me moan.

He slowly took of the lingerie and his eyes turned black in lust. His lip's immediately met my nipple's, his tongue swirled around my areola as my eyes widened from the incredible sensation making my cunt throb.

"Davien please, I want more," I whined gasping a little underneath him as he pinned my hands above me now glaring at me. The lingerie out of sight, almost immediately.

"If you don't stop whining then I'm stopping," he warned sternly as I shook my head but this was too much. He wasn't giving me what I needed. I sighed as he kissed my belly leaving his saliva on me and then moving towards my inner thighs.

Kissing and licking the spot's, he left my hands and I immediately raked them through his thick hair as he finally entered his tongue in my much needed area, I arched my back. Raising my hips more into his face, I pulled his hair even more making him groan.

His skillful tongue gave me the pleasure nobody could ever give me. His touch sent heaven infront of my eyes and stars danced in my blood. My eyes widened when he increased his pace, moaning his name loudly.

Wrapping my legs around his head, he plunged two of his long finger's inside me as I gasped loudly from the sudden stretch.
"You're already whining at my finger's baby, what are you gonna do with my cock?" He asked seductively chuckling, still licking and thrusting in his finger's at a fast pace.

"Don't s-stop," this was only what I could get out of myself at the pleasure and heaven his finger's brought. Squirming underneath him, I rode his finger's, moaning his name a several times until he added another finger making me a moaning mess.

I screamed as he twirled his fingers inside me making me reach my high. "Davien don't freaking stop!" I yelled as I pulled his hair a lot and he would probably be bald by now. My legs shook from the pleasure as he just chuckled.