Ch#55: "Luscious"

*Warning* This chapter contains mature content. Be advised.

Davien's Pov:

"Congratulations Davien! Just yesterday you were born and now you're married." One of the Luna from another pack, whom I've known ever since I was young, said to me as she hugged me and Maeve.

I smiled and hugged her back as Maeve did the same. Caitlyn, the Luna, was around 15 years older than me so her kids were younger than me and as young children, we used to play together a lot.

"Thank you, Caitlyn, we were really happy to see you here." She pinched my cheeks and gave Maeve a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay, you should enjoy the rest of the wedding while we'll greet others." She nodded and left so Maeve and I could talk to others.

I was talking to Karsika and some of the other witches when I glanced to my right to check on my wife who was busy giggling with some guys who were from another pack.

Anger bubbled inside me as I clenched my jaw and looked back towards the people who I was talking to. I am a possessive son of a bitch and I don't care. Maeve is mine and no one else's. My Alpha instinct was arousing but I didn't let it out as I didn't want to ruin our special day with my jealousy.

Either way, I sighed and kept on the conversation with our friends and family.

"Davien, I think Tiana and I are going to go. She needs some rest." I heard Derek from beside me who was holding my sister. She looked like she would sleep at any moment.

"That's okay. Get some rest." I kissed her cheek and bid them goodbye before resuming entertaining everyone.

The wedding was almost over and I glanced at the time on my watch which showed around 12:30 am. At this point, we were tired but not too tired.

I was driving us back to our house while Maeve was sitting beside me in the car. We haven't talked ever since we entered the car. Mainly because Maeve was feeling tired and I was just focusing on driving.

My heart was overjoyed that I married the woman whom I was in love with.

"Baby, are you on Earth?" Maeve asked from beside me as I felt her hand on my thigh while I smiled, glancing at her.

"Why? What happened?"

"I've been calling for a minute but you didn't respond."

"Sorry. My head was occupied."

"Okay. Anyway, I was asking about our honeymoon. When's our flight?"

"Tomorrow, noon. Till then we have a lot of time."

She noticed me smirking which made her laugh, I love her laugh. This woman means everything to me.

"I know." She replied before squeezing my thigh. "Can't wait."

...

We had barely made it through the door when I pushed Maeve against the wall and devoured her mouth. She swaddled her arms around my neck as I wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing my core into hers making her moan instantly.

"Oh baby, how much I've missed this." I let my lips move down to her neck, smearing hickeys all over while Maeve grabbed my head, pushing me into her neck more. Her mouth released all those sweet noises that made me want to just fuck her brains out.

I pulled her away from the wall and made our way into the bedroom which was decorated with roses and smelt like jasmine all around. There was wine and wine glasses placed on a small round table which was in the center of the room.