Ch#55: "Luscious"

Start from the beginning

I pulled away from her and looked at her. Her face was flushed, her hair which had been tied in a bun was now open and her lipstick was smudged, just like how I liked it.

"I love it when you're rough with me but why today though?" Maeve asked as her arms moved around my neck while I placed mine on her waist.

"I got jealous when I saw how those men were ogling at you," I replied with a hint of possessiveness in my voice as she smiled and pulled herself closer to me while her juicy breasts pressed onto my chest.

"Well, you shouldn't be, want to know why?" Her voice was just above the octave as her hands roamed my chest. "Because they can only look but you can fuck me however you want."

Her sudden boldness made blood rush to my lower region and my junior painfully stuck up in my pants.

"Hmm, that is true baby. But still, the way that man was staring at what's mine made me want to rip his eyeballs out." As I completed my sentence, her eyes turned black in need as she smashed her lips on mine again.

But before I could move her to the bed, she pulled away and pushed me on the soft mattress as I stared at her in confusion. Climbing on top of me, she took my hands and shoved them above me before taking something from the side.

My eyes widened when I realized she had taken my tie and restrained it against the headboard.

"What are you-" She didn't let me speak, instead she moved off of me and scrutinized me from head to toe. My hair was disheveled and my shirt was half open.

"You look so hot like this. All at my mercy." Her words caused my dick to harden even more inside my pants as she bit her lip with a sexy grin on her face.

"Yeah, whatcha gonna do about it?" I asked her, as she started to take her wedding dress off while keeping intense eye contact with me. Her hands first removed the veil and then she moved towards the dress.

Her dress was removed and she was completely naked now. "You weren't wearing anything underneath?" I asked in a breathy whisper as she bit her lips and moved closer to me.

Her juicy boobs and glistening pussy came into my view as she opened her legs, teasing me to the brim and making me tug at the tie.

"No I wasn't Davi and you can't leave the tie," She replied with a smirk and she started approaching me, moving down to my pants.

"Stop teasing me baby or else I'll have to punish you." My deep voice made her shiver and she took off my pants and boxers making her lick her lips.

"Put your mouth on it, make me feel good." I rasped out as her hands grabbed my dick making me let out a sigh.

She rubbed her hand from the tip and placed her mouth on me. "Oh fuck baby, your mouth is so warm." I moaned as she sucked me so good. No one could compare to her, she's everything to me.

I glimpsed down at her and saw her looking up at me with her lashes. "Gosh baby, you look so hot doing that," I said to her as she deep-throated me while tears ran down her cheeks.

I tugged on the tie and it snapped open after a few seconds while Maeve peaked up at me. I gripped her cheek and wiped her chin with a smile while her mascara was now ruined along with her lipstick.

"The only place I'm coming is your pussy." My words made her smile as she placed her lips on mine. "Please do," She replied with a breathy whisper. I pulled away immediately and held her waist pulling her up, leaving her confused.

"Get on your knees, face down ass up," I ordered, pointing towards the bed as she obliged hastily and placed herself on the soft mattress.

"This is so perfect," I said as I grazed her ass, pulling my hand back and spanking her harshly. Her sudden moan of pain and pleasure caused me to chuckle as it turned a little red.

"So my wifey likes getting spanked?" I asked teasingly as she nodded, making me spank her harder. She moaned again as her body jerked a little when my hand left her ass.

In a few minutes, I pushed myself into her slowly so she would feel less pain.

"You good?" I asked when she whimpered. "Y-yeah," She replied as I turned her head towards me to see her face which showed nothing but pleasure.

I snapped my hips forward as her ass met with my balls. "Fuck baby, your ass is so good." My thrusts don't halt as a moan rips out of her and my hands meet her neck.

"I'm gonna make sure you take everything like a good girl, my wifey." I pump into her again and again while holding her ass cheeks apart for better access.

"You are so deep." She whispers out as her body shakes with every thrust making me chuckle. I leaned down, moving my lips towards her ear, and whispered, "Yes and I'm gonna fucking breed you till you leak my cum down your thighs."

She moaned even loudly when I said those things to her as I knew how much dirty talk affected her.

"Does this feel good hmm? Does your pussy feel full?" I asked spanking her red ass again as she jolted forward with my deep poundings.

"Yes, this feels amazing." She responded with a murmur as I moved my fingers towards her abused clit, harshly rubbing circles so she'd reach her release faster.

My dick moves in and out of her lubricated ass as I pump my fingers slowly but harshly.

"Fuck, I'm so close," She groans loudly as I pull out of her and move her onto her back, pushing my dick into her again as her tits move with the harsh movement.

I pound into her again as my mouth licks her nipples while her hands move towards my head, shoving my mouth more into her boobs.

She let out a light scream as her thighs shook around me and she released hard while I kept thrusting into her until I orgasmed too.

I still lay on her while our breathing was the only noise heard in our room. "That was so good." She whispered as I pulled away from her and stared at her cum filled pussy.

My fingers stuffed the cum back inside her as she whimpered. "Baby, I'm gonna stuff you till you leak out and I keep my promises," I said as I started moving inside her again.

...

Maeve slept in my arms while her back was towards me. After our 3-hour-long session, we finally decided to sleep. My hands rubbed her bruised ass which had turned light pink from the spankings she received as we lay naked in our bed.

"Mhmm, what are you doing?" Maeve's sleepy voice made me look at her as she yawned and turned around in my arms.

"Nothing baby. How are you now?" She smiled and opened her tired eyes. "Good but I am sleepy."

I chuckled slightly and placed her head on my chest while she slept immediately. "I adore you a lot, baby and soon we'll go on our honeymoon," I whispered near her ear as I felt her nod but she didn't reply.

She is my treasure who I'll love till the day I die. My Queen. 

The End

[Word Count- 1938]

A/N 

I'm kind of emotional at the moment because this was the last chapter of this book. I'll upload the epilogue soon. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed. 

See ya'll soon <3

xoxo 

-lily