Now Playing: Got Me Singing

Start from the beginning

"Listen up, you guys," he says, sitting down on the tatami mat. "After you've infiltrated the brothels, I need you to find my wives first," he says. "I'll find information on the demons in the meantime," he added.

You sat down on your phone, typing down everything he's saying. Tanjiro took a sip of his tea, Inosuke was gobbling up some meat buns as Zenitsu only looked at Tengen with a disgusted face.

"Unacceptable!" yelled Zenitsu, Tengen raised a brow. "What?" he asked.

The blonde slapped the tatami mat several times in fuming anger, "this is no joking matter! How dare you use your men to find wives for you?!" he asked.

Tengen grew upset at the boy, "what the hell are you talking about?!"

"No! Let's me tell you straight up with my fist!"

"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro restrained his friend from making this even worse.

"No one would like someone as bizarre and eccentric as you! But still!" he points his finger at Tengen accusingly as you shared the meat buns with Inosuke, filming the entire thing. "You're asking us demon slayers to find wives for you?!"

"He's gonna die," says Inosuke, you nod as you stuffed another bun in your mouth. "He's so gonna die."

Tengen grew several tick marks, "are you a fucking idiot?! My wives infiltrated the district before you to gather information about the fucking demons!" he yelled, he went up Zenitsu's face. "I've lost contact with them since then, so I'm going to try and find them too!" he yells.

Zenitsu looks at him with bored eyes, "it's all just in your head, right?" he says, Tengen fumes up. "You asshole!"

He threw brown envelopes at Zenitsu's face harshly, and some land in front of you and Tanjiro. "What are these?" you asked, opening one and reading it's texts. "These are the letters they sent through crows," he says, Tanjiro looked at the amount of messages.

"There's quite a lot, they sure have been here for some time," he says, Inosuke continuing to stuff his face with meat buns and so are you as you put your phone down to keep recording as you eat.

"I have three wives, actually."

Oh, the hatred in Zenitsu's eyes once he heard those words.

"Three wives? Three? Three?!" he yelled, standing up from the floor and raising his voice even higher. "You bastard! How can you have three wives?! Do you think you can fool me-?!"

Tengen punched him by the stomach, leaving Zenitsu laying down on the mat as you laughed. Tanjiro and Inosuke however, looked away in fear.

"Do you have a problem with that?" he asked, his veins from his forehead popping out.

Tanjiro looks up from the letters and to Tengen, "uh, they keep reminding you in these letters to do your best not to stand out when you arrive," he points out, you read the rest of the letter your holding. "They are..." you said.

Tengen scratched his head, "that's what I've told you kids!"

Tanjiro began to wonder, "what exactly are we going to do anyway?"

You answered, "we're going to get in disguise, infiltrate the brothels to investigate further for any demons," you said, Tengen nods.

"And I hate to do this, but we have to look plain," he says, looking down.

"My wives are three talented female ninjas, known as 'kunoichi. I used to think the district was the perfect hideout for demons, but when I visited as a patron, I couldn't find any traces of them at all. That's why I asked them to dig even deeper," he says, you nod in understanding. "And I think the reason you've lost contact with them is maybe the demons have held them captive," you point out, Tengen smiles. "I like how you're catching up so easily."