"Did you know that Lisa doesn't have a very good relationship with her father?" This time, I urged her to go on and focus on what she will tell me. Because I wanted to know more about Lisa, whether it was good or bad, no matter what. I want her, I wanted her for everything she is.

"Her mother got a text with a photo of Lisa's dad and her mistress. Then, three of them were in the car, and Lisa's wife was the one driving. It was so late at night, but still, Lucia, Lisa's mother, still wanted to go. But then a truck driver fell asleep and didn't know that he was on the wrong lane and that's how the accident happened. The reason why Lisa was accused of murder because she was the one who operated the truck driver, and it was so unfair since Lisa don't know about the accident, she was in duty and just accepting patients who needed her help and the driver was already in a critical condition and the company and his family tried to sue her for what she did, they said she did it intentionally"

I gasped loudly when I learned about the truth. My heart clenched for Lisa's pain. It was just too much, she was the one who lost everything and yet people could be so cruel and unfair towards her.

While she's telling me what happened her tears fell nonstop, this is the first time Mrs Manoban cried since she's known to be a strong and intimidating in Busan but how could I blame her, even when she just told me what I happened I ended up crying myself because of what Lisa experienced, everyone she loved died and she was not even there for them.

She was left with no choice but to accept the reality. That they are gone. Lisa's family was gone.

I can't take it. How could Lisa take all the pain and live like this? It's too much. She's a beautiful person inside and out, and yet the world was so cruel to her.

"Jennie," I looked up at Mrs Manoban when called my name. She even tried to wipe her tears before she smiled and held my face.

"I- my Lisa, she's not a good person. After the incident, she tried taking drugs, getting drunk, and even getting arrested. It was her way to cope up with the pain, and I was there to understand her, and now that you're here. I hope you will do the same. Please be there for her, fight for Lisa. She has suffered enough, and the way I see it, she's happy now, so much happy when she's with you" I broke down when she told me everything that I ended up hugging her tightly and cried in her arms. It hurts so much to know what happened, Lisa experienced this all, all the pain and heartbreaks.

"I will, I will ma'am. I'm going to fight for Lisa, I will be there for her. Always, I promise that," I mumbled against my breath, which made us laugh in relief that we were okay now.

"Now, let's continue making breakfast. And I gotta tell, Lisa loves kimchi fried rice, and you should cook it for her as well," I nodded my head at her, smiling widely because we only got a little more problem to be genuinely happy and that was my dad, but we will get there.

"And Jennie. Call me grandma from now on"

The day went better than I ever thought. It was perfect, and we enjoyed it with so much laughter and love together with Lisa. I couldn't ask for more but just to be like this every day.

-----

3rd Person's POV (7 months ago)

The sound of ECG echoed the whole place. A woman and a man in their late 40s were standing in front of their daughter's bed, who just got up from the coma from the accident she had 3 years ago.

Both their heads are bowing down while their daughter cried and let out her frustrations.

"Lisa, Lisa must have hurt so much," she whimpered, crying. Her chest tightened so much when she thought of her wife.

"We did it for you. You know how we don't like her from the start. And all this accident happened because of her family," her dad tried to explain himself, but no matter how she thought about it. It just so wrong. She and Lisa are already married and even already have a daughter. What could she feel growing up without her parent by her side.

"How about Chealse? Where is she?", and this time, both her parents cried as the mention of their granddaughter. They felt in pain as they remembered how she was suffering right now.

"She recovered from the accident 3 years ago, but she. She's not alright. She's diagnosed with Anaemia, and we-- we don't know what to do,"

The woman was not able to process what she meant. It was all too much to take. She just recovered from coma for almost 3 years, then she just knew that both her parents had saved them from the accident since she was able to call them before she passed out.

But she was not expecting that they would do all of this. That they would fake their death and lie to her wife. She knew that they didn't have a good relationship with both their families, but she was not expecting to get to this.

Lisa, she loved her so much that she fought with everything for them to work.

But now, Lisa thought that they were dead and she just got her consciousness for almost 3 years and discovered that her daughter is sick, and her wife thought that they were gone.

She couldn't think straight. It was like the world was playing with them, and her parents were the reason that all of this happened.

But one this she's sure is that she needed to see her wife, they are married after all. They were happy, and she's sure Lisa would understand once she'll knew about what happened.

"I'll be going to Lisa and tell her the truth about everything, and I expect you to apologize to her as well. You are both too much, I can't really believe you've done all of this"

"But if -

"Stop it, mom. My daughter is sick, and it hurt so much by just thinking about it. What more else with Lisa? She thought she had lost us, but here we are, hiding away from her. "

--

"No baby, don't run too much," she told her daughter when she caught her and wiped her sweats away.

Chealse pouted and just hugged her mom, hoping it could woo her and just let her be. But she can't, even if her mom wanted to.

"We've been through this baby. We know you can't." Her mom cried, unable to take that in such a young age that her daughter can be this sick.

"Mrs. Manoban," they were interrupted by the nurse who helped them for Chealse and hers lab result.

They were guided inside the doctors office, where they both settled. Then the doctor came with a gloomy expression, and right there, she knew that she was not compatible with her daughter to be the donor.

"We tried everything to provide possibility, but there's just no chance, Mrs. Manoban, however, we can still have another method and have Chealse's other parent, and just like you. We can have another test to see if she can be a match for your daughter. "

She was devastated. it's been a month since she was fully recovered, and it's also been a month since she was looking for Lisa, but no matter how she tried, it was like her presence was gone, it was like no one knew her in Seoul.

While they were walking outside the hospital building. Someone saw them, actually she was really looking for them because she knew and she believed she was still alive after she saw Chealse back in the park.

Now she felt relieved, even though she was confused about what was happening.

"Chaeng!!" Jisoo shouted as she ran towards them and hugged her best friend tightly.

She missed her, she missed her so much and now she felt like God has given her chances to be with her best friend again.

The latter was shocked, but nevertheless, she hugged Jisoo back and cried in her arms. Finally, someone knew her, and she's sure Jisoo knew where Lisa was.

And she promised herself to make their family complete again. Now that she's back, no one can ever make them be separated again.

Lisa was hers after all.

Chaeng is Lisa's wife.

"Where's Lisa chu? I have been looking for her"

--------