53.

Seok-Joon: Tomorrow there will be carnations of Jihoon

-Seokmin looked at his father in disbelief.

His father looked at Seokmin and took out a familiar bottle.

Seok-joon: You do a black magic, seokmin?

-Seokmin's heart dropped in his stomach when he looked at the spiritual bottle in his father's hand

Seok-joon: You know a man with spiritual power can't be the King. People will be afraid of you, they will question your abilities. I can't let a wizard take my place.

Seokmin: Where did you get this bottle?

Seok-joon: Miho found it in your room.

-Seokmin glared at her sister making her scared.

Jihoon: But father-

-Seokmin kept his hand on his brother's shoulder and shook his head.

Seokmin: You're a brave warrior, jihoon. You're the right person to be the King, not me.

-With that spoken made his steps out of the room.

Seokmin threw his chessboard on the floor. He lost everything. pride. He wanted it all back. His power, love, pride.

He picked up one of his spiritual bottles and smiled.

Seokmin: There's always an end to the evil. But something good begins. Something beautiful is born from the ashes of evil.

***

Happy giggles of yours echoed through the tall walls of the palace's porch. You ran with your bare feet on the wet grass.

The King quickly grabbed your waist making you gasp at the sudden touch. Your body made a jerk and collided with his.

Seungcheol pushed you against the wall and pressed his palms on the wall, trapping you in between them.

Seungcheol: You seriously want to tease me, dove?

You smiled and nodded your head.

Y/n: I love to tease you.

-You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in a passionate kiss. Your soft lips kissed him with love and care, falling open against his at the brush of your tongue, welcoming him to give in. It felt so right for him to kiss the right person.

The little, breathy sounds you made were giving chills down his spine. He kissed you desperately, tugging his teeth to your bottom lip.

Fingers intervened into your hair And clenched into a fist as he kissed you deeply. He can't get enough of you. He wanted more. You broke the kiss, and the string of saliva connected your lips. Both of you panted hard while looking into each other's eyes.

Seungcheol: I love you, dove.

Y/n: I love you too.

Seungcheol: Dove, I think I should meet him.

Y/n: Who?

Seungcheol: Spoken, I realized my mistake. I was the one who broke our friendship and if I hadn't have left him alone then he would've been a good person.

Y/n: *smiles* I am proud of you, seungcheol-ah. You realized your mistake.

Seungcheol: Will you come with me?

***

Soonyoung smiled happily while looking at the noble batch.

Yuna: You finally proved that you aren't a coward prince, Soonyoung.