33.

Seungcheol: what is it, mingyu?

The king asked as he looked at his commander eyes which were puffy and red, which showed that he cried.

Mingyu: my Lord, princess S-sua-

Seungcheol: what happened to her?

Migyu: she's dead. She fell off the balcony.

It was too shocking for seungcheol as he heard it, he went downstairs there was her body covered with blood it was a pure horror to watch, everyone were too shocked to see the scene infront of them.

Especially prince Jihoon as it was her fiancee who took her life, nobody knew if she took her own life or someone pushed her.

There were some royals questioning about y/n that she is not here and she must have killed Sua but seungcheol defended y/n saying she was with him all night making all the royals shocked.

Jihoon suddenly noticed a button in Sua Hand and it was familiar, he took the button it was seokmin's he didn't tell anyone about it.

Jihoon: someone got a explanation to do. That bastard, How dare he?

***

(Next morning)

Jihoon yanked the door open and glared at his younger brother who was ideally sitting on the chair, playing the chess alone.

Jihoon: Do you have any explanations, Lee Seokmin?!

Seokmin's calm gaze fall on his elder brother and smiled.

Seokmin: What kind of explanations, jihoon?

-jihoon's blood raged in anger and dashed towards his brother.

Jihoon slammed his hand on the table, making the small black & white pieces fall on the chess board. Seokmin's smile dropped and glared at jihoon.

Seokmin: What's with this behavior, jihoon?

-jihoon pulled out the button which he found yesterday near Sua's body and placed it on the table.

Jihoon: Now you have something to explain me?

-seokmin stared at the button and then at his brother.

Seokmin: That's not mine.

Jihoon: You're my younger brother, seok! I know every details of your clothes you wear. I checked your wardrobe and found the button of one of your coat is missing.

Seokmin looked back at his chess board and rolled his tongue through inner cheek.

Jihoon: Why did you do that?! You know that I loved her!

-seokmin got up from his seat and turned around his brother.

Seokmin: Hey. Litsen to me...

He whispered softly, his hand caressing the back of jihoon's head.

Seokmin: I would never do anything to hurt you. Don't you believe your own brother?

-jihoon closed his eyes and nodded his head.

Seokmin: I will never be this much low to have my pride back, I am a warrior and I would never kill an unarmed person

Jihoon: T-then who did this?

-seokmin took his seat on the chair and started to rearrange the spawns on the chess board.

Seokmin: I might know that person but I am not sure enough.

-He moved his bishop diagonally on the chess board.

Jihoon: Why do you always play chess alone?

Seokmin: Because there's nobody to beat me in chess except myself.