47.

Seungcheol: This is what you got? Pour all your hard work, bring your beast outside and show me what y'all are capable of!

-The King roared to his warriors who were practicing their strategy against eachother.

Seungcheol: If you fall, get up! Learn from your mistakes. Get yourself at the top, earn your name in the history of Daegu!

-seungcheol spoke while looking at the two warriors who were out of breath on the ground after having a sword fight with the King.

Seungcheol: Tame your own body, hansol! I know you're a great fighter. You can do much great than this.

-seungcheol gave his hand to the warrior to get up.

Hansol nodded his head and started a sword fight with his colleague. The King scanned the battle ground and was satisfied by seeing his soldiers pouring their heart in practice.

The King rubbed his sweated body with the towel. He looked at Soonyoung and smiled seeing his younger brother teaching his own strategy in archery

The King can feel the stares of maids and other royal ladies on him. It was nothing new for him. They usually used to stare at him and other princes while having a practice.

Seungcheol turned around to get his sark. He glanced at the royal ladies making them blush. He stopped his movements when his gaze went towards the second floor and saw you standing in the balcony, staring at him.

Seungcheol turned towards his commander.

Seungcheol: Chan, stop the training. Tell them to have some rest.

Chan: Yes, my lord.

****

Seungcheol opened the door of his room and saw you standing near the big window, your back facing towards him. He slowly closed the door and made his steps towards you.

His cold hands wrapped around your waist making you startle.

Y/n: Your hands are so cold...

Seungcheol:"chuckled* I just had a cold shower.

Seungcheol saw your reflection on the window glass. He bite his lower lip when he noticed how beautiful you look in the royal dress.

Seungcheol: I am tired of this messed up life, dove. I just want a peaceful life with you. No war, no conflicts, no restrictions....I just need you.

Y/n: seungcheol? Can you promise me one thing?

Seungcheol: What's that, dove?

-He said while giving you soft kisses on your neck.

Y/n: I know what jeonghan and clara did to you. I already lost my father...I don't want to lose any of my brothers and junhui.

-seungcheol stopped his movements and let out a soft sigh.

Y/n: Promise that atleast you won't hurt jisoo and junhui.

Seungcheol: I will not hurt any of them, Y/n. Nor jeonghan. But I can't promise you their safety. I can't tell my soldiers to not hurt them.

Y/n: One more thing.

Seungcheol: What's that?

Y/n: You should have a peaceful talk with seokmin, keeping every conflict aside. He told me that you both were childhood friends.

-You gulped when you heard nothing but complete silence from the King.

Seungcheol: You think I never tried to talk with him?