31.

(Y/n P.O.V)

Y/n: mighao? Where are you dragging me?

-minghao dragged me in the corner of the kitchen and glared at me.

Minghao: You should leave this palace, Y/n.

Y/n: W-what? What are you talking?

Minghao: I know you were the one who went in prison.

-Your expression turned into shock from confusion.

Minghao: I don't know why you went in there. But as a friend, I am asking you to leave this palace not because you did a crime by sneaking into that hell but you did make our King to fall for you.

Y/n: M-minghao, what are you talking abou-

Minghao: Don't act innocent, Y/n. I heard your conversation with the King yesterday.

Minghao: You know how much his heart will break when he gets to know that you were the anonymous lady.

Y/n: minghao, I had reasons!

Minghao shushed me and looked around if any of the servents overheard our conversation and gladly no one did.

Minghao: I don't care about your reasons, Y/n. You're hurting yourself and him. You know that you love him but you think that you're just pretending. I was his personal servant when clara disappeared. I saw him when he had a mental breakdown. He doesn't show his emotions on his face but there is so much going in his mind.

Minghao: He has anger issues, Y/n-ah. I don't want him to do any horrendous thing to you when he finds out the truth.

Minghao went quiet when you hugged him.

Y/n: I-I never lied to him, Hao. Everything is true what I said yesterday and I mean it.

Minghao: Then go and talk to him, Y/n.

(A/n P.O.V)

You regret coming in here. You didn't know that jeonghan killed Clara, why seungcheol was angry at him, why he was in the prison. A guilt pinched in your stomach making you broke.

(Time skips)

You walked near the King who was standing near the edge of balcony, staring at the beautiful sky, painted with red and yellow hues, clouds hovering them, blocking the red rays of sun.

Seungcheol felt your presence behind him but he didn't try to move his single muscle to look behind. How could he be so sure? because his heart only beats faster near you.

Is he really fallen in love with you?

Maybe

Is he pretending like you did?

Maybe

Y/n: Master?

Seungcheol: Yes, dove.

You gulped as your heart jumped when he called you dove. Never in your life you felt this much weak. You were amused that how he can easily affect your body and feelings too.

Despite of being in love with him, you can't imagine your future with him nor you wanted to imagine that. You both have different paths. You just wanted to apologize to him just to ease your guilt which was eating you from inside.

Seungcheol turned around and looked at you when he heard nothing but silence.

Seungcheol: I don't remember calling you here, dove.

Seungcheol walked near you, his right hand finding itself around your waist and another one on your left cheek, slowly caressing it. You just wanted to melt in his arms.