9.

Your eyes scanned the big hall finding the Prince Wonwoo. Wonwoo is the cousin of King. You looked around and felt a slightly unsettling feeling in your heart when you saw the royal men sitting on their seats enjoying the dance of some court dancers.

Y/n: She sends me here on purpose.

-You slowly walked in and saw Wonwoo sitting there, drinking some wine.

Wonwoo: Princess Y/n, it's wonderful to see you here.

-He said with a slight smirk which made you roll your eyes.

Wonwoo: Did Queen assign you the new work?

Hansol: Might be here to please us.

You clutched your fists tightly but didn't dare to punch them. You didn't want to get executed before you could meet him.

Y/n: Prince, Queen Rebbeca sent you this.

-You said while handing him the scroll.

Instead of grabbing the scroll, he grabbed your hand making you startle.

Wonwoo: As you are the official servant of Daegu. Why don't you present something special to us?

-A furious glare was sent by you. You tried to take your hand back but instead, he tightened the grip.

Y/n: Prince Wonwoo, let go of my hand. Otherwise, you've to face the consequences.

He just chuckled

Wonwoo: Consequences? And who is going to make me regret it? Your father? This is not a Daejeon, Y/n. This is Daegu and you've to go with what we order you to do.

-He pulled you closer making you stumble down near his feet.

Soonyoung: Let her go, Wonwoo.

Wonwoo quickly stood up with his fellow members when the Prince came in. The other dancers bowed towards Soonyoung and backed off. Wonwoo let go of your hand and looked at Soonyoung.

Soonyoung walked near nervous Wonwoo and pulled you away from him.

Soonyoung: She is right. You might've faced the consequences if you could've touched her.

Wonwoo: *scoffed* Why do you care? After she's just a maid-

Soonyoung: Forcing a woman is not so kind, Wonwoo. You could have been executed till now if Hyung had been there instead of me witnessing the harassment of his maid. You should feel lucky that I am having mercy on you.

Soonyoung: Get lost with your loser friends before I snap all of your existence.

-Wonwoo glared at you before leaving the hall with his friends leaving you alone with soonyoung.

Soonyoung turned around flustered you and saw you bowing with gratitude.

Y/n: Thanks prin-

Soonyoung: Just soonyoung. I am more comfortable with soonyoung.

-He let out a small smile making your heart beat at ease.

"Maybe he is a good person." -You thought.

For a moment he was lost in your beauty. His heart speeded up when he surveyed your crescent look. Unknowingly his hand went towards your cheek and slowly touched, feeling your soft skin.

Y/n: S-soonyoung?

-You tried to move back but his hand went under your ear, and a firm hold on your jawline made him pull you towards himself.

Soonyoung: What were you doing here?

Y/n: Queen Rebbeca sent me here.

Soon young leaned closer to you making you fluster

Y/n: Stop-

Soonyoung: I saved you two times...you should pay me back with something pleasing, Princess.

Seungcheol: Soonyoung?!

Soon Young suddenly pulled himself away from you when the King's loud voice echoed through the walls of the hall. Your heart started to beat loudly when you saw his dark expression.

Soon young: Hyung-

Seungcheol: How's your health now?

Soon Young gulped when the King interrupted him.

Soonyoung: It's good.

Seungcheol: I need you to be present for the royal dinner.

Soonyoung nodded his head.

Seungcheol: You can leave now.

-Soonyoung looked at you before going out of the hall.

Seungcheol glared at you once soonyoung was out sending the shivers down to your spine. He made his steps towards you making you move back.

Seungcheol: Don't move

-Your feet stopped at his command.

Y/n: My l-lord, it isn't like what it seems-

Seungcheol: Didn't I tell you, it's master for you?

Why you were scared of him? -You don't know.
Why he was angry with you? -You don't know
Why you were explaining to him? -You don't know.

You flinched by his sudden touch on your waist, pulling you harshly towards himself, your fragile body colliding with his.

Seungcheol: What are you doing here?

Y/n: Queen Rebbeca send me here to give a scroll to Prince Wonwoo.

-You said while looking down, not daring to look into his cold eyes.

You didn't like this new feeling. What was happening to your body? Why do you feel so attracted to him? You wanted to push him but at the same time, you wanted him to keep you holding in his strong arms. And this is what Seungcheol was doing.

Seungcheol grabbed your hair and pulled it down making you look up.

Seungcheol: Once you agree to the terms of being my servant...You became MINE!

Your chest tightened when his hand moved against your curves, your descent eyes staring into his dark ones as he continued speaking further.

Seungcheol: Being a personal servant, I need you to submit everything of yours to me.

Y/n: This will never gonna happen.

-You glared at him only to earn a powerful stare from him.

Seungcheol: I am not playing. Y/n. I could make you submit right now, begging for me under me.

Two strong wills faced each other at the same time yet were able to succumb to one another. So much was said without any words spoken, the eyes of each other were enough to understand.

Seungcheol: My my.....you look beautiful with that blush.

-Seungcheol smirked when he witnessed a slight blush on your face.

Suengcheol: I slew your whole little kingdom, Gwangju. It isn't hard to slew you if it makes you submit yourself to me.

Seungcheol tightened his grip on your long hair. He leaned closer towards you, his dominating side rising more as seconds passed by.

Y/n: A light and dark can never be together. It always results in the end of darkness.

-Seungcheol let out a small chuckle.

Seungcheol: There's always a right time for everything. Darkness always wins at last when the sun sets down. Devil works hard in the daylight and works harder at night. And I AM THE DEVIL!

****************************************************