23.

You suddenly flinched when he slid your dress from your shoulder.

Y/n: W-wait, I'll do it on my own.

Seungcheol: I'll close my eyes.

You slightly glanced at him and you saw his eyes closed.

Y/n: You promise that you won't open them?

Seungcheol: *smirk* I promise.

His warm fingers slide down your dress from your shoulders, his fingers touching your soft skin, making your sensitive skin cover with goosebumps.

You let out a shaking breath when he planted a soft kiss on your neck, his face still buried in your crook. The dress fell on the ground making you shy and coy as you were in your inner garments in front of him.

Seungcheol: Bring your nightgown, dove.

-You slowly pulled yourself away from his embrace and took your simple, white, cotton gown which was on the bed you kept earlier.

He felt empty when the warm touch of his body was no more. You walked near him and handed him the clothes. You raised your hands as he helped you to wear the white gown. Seungcheol opened his eyes to see you in a white gown, looking like an angel.

Y/n: W-why did you open your eyes? You have to still zip up the chain.

-You turned around, taking your hair in front of your shoulder.

Your body froze when his fingers caressed your backline.

Y/n: M-master?

-He shrugged off his sinful thoughts and quickly zipped up your back chain.

Y/n: Let me go now.

-You said as he hugged you from back.

Seungcheol: What about my reward?

Y/n: R-reward? Please, stop it! Don't touch me! Otherwise, I will scream.

Seungcheol: It would be better if you screamed my name, dove.

-He bites on your ear lobe making you flinch.

Seungcheol: You came here according to your own will. And will go according to mine. I am planning to keep you all for myself forever, You are so addictive.

Y/n: Please, stop it.

Y/n: I would have slit your throat for touching me, King. You're lucky that my hands are no help to me for now.

Seungcheol: I like you being wild, dove.

Seungcheol: Y'know, why I call you dove?.... It is because, you're so peaceful to watch, Y/n.

Seungcheol turned you around and pushed you against the wall making you hiss in pain.

Y/n: Don't play with me, Choi Seungcheol!

Seungcheol: Calling the King by his name isn't delightful, dove.

Seungcheol slid your hair from your face and tugged it behind your ear.

Y/n: Don't! Please, stop coming near me. I don't want more trouble in my life.

-Seungcheol stopped for a moment when he saw tears in your eyes.

Y/n: You made me cry, Seungcheol I hate you.

-It hurt your pride as you showed your tears in front of your enemy. You thought tears were for weakness.

You rested your head on his shoulder when you felt slightly dizzy, everything seemed blurry.

Y/n: I-I can't see, seungcheol! I hate you, Seungcheol.

-You whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

He held your waist as you were about to fall. He brought you towards your small bed and laid you down on the mattress.

Y/ n: seungcheol-...

He watched you in complete shock. It's been a while since I heard his name called by someone with a soft and euphonious tone.

He slowly caressed your soft hair and leaned forward, pressing

his plump lips on your rosy lips. He pulled himself away from you.

Seungcheol: Have a nice sleep, dove.

Mingyu: Your Highness!

-Seungcheol was stopped by the commander on the staircases.

Seungcheol: What's the matter, Mingyu?

Mingyu: We have a visitor.

Seungcheol: A visitor in the midnight? Who's that?

Mingyu: Prince of Busan, Lee seokmin.

Seungcheol: Prince Seokmin?! Why is he here?

Mingyu: He wants to discuss something important with you.

Seungcheol: *sigh* Wonder what thing is important to him!

***

(Next day)

Seungkwan: Did you had a good sleep, Y/n?

Y/n: Y-yeah. I don't remember when I fell asleep,

Seungkwan: How did you change your dress yesterday night? When I came into your room, I saw you sleeping.

-A blush crept on your cheeks when you remembered the King was the one with you before you were unconscious.

Y/n: I managed to do it by myself.

-You smiled at Seungkwan who was braiding your hair.

Y/n: Thanks for helping me.

Seungkwan: No problem. You owe me, princess.

Y/n: "chuckled* Ofcourse.

Seung Kwan: You should rest now. I am getting late for my work.

Y/n: "pouts* Stay here with me.

Seungkwan: *sighs* Commander Mingyu assigned some of us to clean the prison today. I need to go.

Y/n: W-what?! Prison?

-Your heart stopped for a moment when he mentioned prison.

Seungkwan: Yes. Why do you look so shocked?

Y/n: Can I accompany you? I can help you cleaning

Seungkwan: No! You can't. Mingyu already chose the maids who will go to prison. It's dangerous there, he won't allow you.

Seungkwan: Stay here. I will come when I am done with the work.

You watched Seungkwan going out of your room.

Y/n: I-I need to get in there. This is my chance to go in and find him in front of the guards.

****************************************************