36.

Seokmin stood up and looked at the smiling Queen Yuna.

Seokmin: Its nothing, Queen. I was just saying her that Miho is attached to Daegu and it's all because of the love of Queen Rebbeca for her.

Yuna: *chuckled* She loves your sister. Too bad, Miho can't be my daughter-in-law as the wedding was stopped.

-Yuna caressed Calra's back and Clara hugged the Queen.

Yuna: We are really happy that you're back, Clara. If Kim-soo was still alive, he would have been very much happy.

-clara nodded her head while smiling

Clara: Where's soonyoung, Queen?

Yuna: He's in his room. Did you talk with seungcheol?

-clara's smile dropped down as Yuna mentioned seungcheol.

Clara: Not yet. I am kind of nervous, Queen.

Yuna: Aish! He's waiting for you since yesterday. You should go and talk to him.

-clara nodded her headed happily and they both made their steps out of the room.

Seungcheol: Come in.

-seungcheol said when he heard a soft knock on the door.

The door slowly opened making his heart to stop for a moment like it did when he saw clara in the church.

Clara smiled awkwardly while looking at the bewildered King.

Seungcheol left his paper work on the table and stood up.

Clara: Queen Yuna told me you waited for me whole day

Seungcheol: Three years.

Seungcheol: I waited for you for almost three years.

-Clara smiled whole heartedly and went near seungcheol.

They both sat on the couch. Silence filled in the room making clara nervous as seungcheol stared at her with fond eyes.

Seungcheol: Why did you kept hiding yourself for whole time?

Clara: I was unconscious for a whole month when I fall down from that cliff. When I woke up, I found myself in the caves where few medic tribal people treated me.

Clara: My life was better with them. Being a princess taught me how to be a fragile and being a common girl among tribe, taught me how to survive.

-seungcheol's heart fluttered when clara smiled at him.

Seungcheol: Who was the last person you met before you had the accident?

-Clara remained silent thinking for the better answer.

Clara: I actually don't remember. I don't remember my past.

Seungcheol: *sigh* I sent the message to Incheon yesterday. The King of Incheon will arrive tomorrow.

Seungcheol: I saw you with jeonghan that night when you had accident.

Clara: Oh. You did? I don't remember.

Seungcheol: We had a little fight that day. When my father announced about our wedding, I kind of kissed you infront of the everyone in the court room. I wanted to surprise you with the ring but you already left the palace and was heading to Incheon.

Seungcheol: I tried to follow you but then I saw you with jeonghan. I was angry at you. But I regret leaving you there alone with jeonghan. If I had taken you from him, you would be with me for all these years.