11.

(14 days later)

(Y/n P.O.V)

Y/n: seungkwan?

-Seung Kwan looked at me while chopping the vegetables.

Seungkwan: Yes?

Y/n: Umm....do you know where the prison of this palace is?

I tried to find the prison in the absence of King but still, it was out of my reach. With all my courage I made up my mind to finally ask Seungkwan as he became my pretty close friend in this palace.

I could see a frown on his pretty face for a moment.

Seungkwan: Y/n, why do you want to know?

Y/n: Umm....I'm just curious. I sometimes heard the screams of Anonymous late at night.

Seungkwan: Oh! Those screams...

Y/n: Do you know about this?

Seungkwan: Y-yeah.

-he hesitated a bit to tell about it but as he is a guy with open- too much open heart.

Seungkwan: Those screams are from-

-he looked around to check whether someone was eavesdropping on them.

Seungkwan: King's elder brother.

Y/n: What he has an elder brother-

-Seung Kwan quickly pressed his palm against my mouth.

Seungkwan: Be quiet. Yes, he has an elder brother. But he has some mental issues, so his family hides his identity.

-I nodded my head while helping him to chop the vegetables.

Seungkwan: Tomorrow, the King will arrive from his hunt. And Queen Rebbeca is planning to send the King for mate courting.

Y/n: Huh? What's that?

Seungkwan: She will let her son meet on many dates and he will choose one of the beautiful princesses to be his wife.

-I again nodded my head.

Seungkwan: And she invited princes and princess of Busan, tomorrow. Both the princes are very handsome like King Seungcheol and Prince soon-young.

Seungkwan: Lee Miho, the princess of Busan has a special place in the heart of Queen Rebbeca. I guess she intends to get the princess close to the King.

Seungkwan: But the King dislikes the princess and the same goes for her. I don't think he will agree to get married to Princess Miho, he still loves her.

Y/n: Still loves her? Who?

Seungkwan: Oh yeah. You're new here. He used to-

???: Yah! Seungkwan!

Seungkwan: What do you want, Minghao?

Minghao: Go and give this lunch to Prince Soon-young. He again skipped today's breakfast.

Seungkwan: *pouts* I have to climb the stairs to the 5th floor?

Y/n: I will go and give him his lunch.

(A/n P.O.V)

Soon young got up from his bed when he heard a soft knock on his door.

Soonyoung: *sigh* Come in.

His frowning face suddenly turned into a smiling one.

Soonyoung: What are you doing here?

Y/n: I brought your meal, soonyoung.