14.

(Time skips)

The royal members and the King stood up when they saw the two armored princes of Busan sauntering towards the King.

You were so discontented as you glanced at one of the princes. He was effortlessly walking with his elder brother, blank expression remained on his face.

You slowly moved back hiding behind the servants, not wanting him to notice you But little did you know that he already saw you through the corner of his sharp eyes.

The elder approached the King and shook his hand with the King.

Jihoon: It's my pleasure to meet you, King Choi Seungcheol.

Seungcheol: Welcome, Prince Lee Jihoon. I hope Daegu will try to complete your indulgence.

Jihoon: I'll look forward to it.

Seokmin: It's nice to see you being a King of Daegu, Seungcheol.

-There was a dead silence spread across the hall as they both stared at each other with a slight glint of aggressiveness.

Seungcheol was well aware of the prince in front of him. Lee Seokmin, the most fearless warrior, more stronger than him. As Daegu was known as the strongest kingdom likewise Seokmin was known as the strongest warrior of all the time.

Seungcheol: Prince Seokmin, I suggest you address the King of Daegu with some respect.

-spoken smirked and bowed toward the Queens.

Seokmin: I apologize, King Choi Seungcheol.

-Seokmin's gaze went towards the young prince of Daegu standing behind Seungcheol.

Seokmin: Well, young prince, it's nice to meet you too.

- Soon young ignored Seokmin and bowed toward him.

Rebbeca: Where is Princess Miho?

Jihoon: *smiles* She's coming.

The doors of the courtroom flung open when the princess of Busan entered. She was the most beautiful girl, her long hair bounced as she swiftly walked towards the throne area, and her elegant gown hugged around her body made her look like a goddess.

Miho: It's my pleasure that you invite me for the court mating, your highness.

-Rebbeca smiled proudly as Miho bowed with respect in front of Seungcheol.

Rebbeca walked near Miho and hugged her.

Rebbeca: You look breathtaking.

Miho smiled at her with a bow of gratitude.

Seungcheol rolled his tongue through his inner cheek and looked away from the princess.

Seungcheol: Should we start the court meeting? Cause I have other works too.

Jihoon: Sure. I hope that you will like the princess. She has a special place in the heart of Queen Rebbeca.

Seungcheol: It doesn't matter who likes her. All that matters is the choices made by her

Yuna: *smiles* Seungcheol is right. Let's talk in the special room.

***

Seungkwan: Oh my god! Did you see both princes? They're so handsome!

-You rolled your eyes as he was ranting about them since you both left the courtroom

Seungkwan: Your father seriously rejected that prince? He is the strongest warrior of the Korea-

Y/n: Please, stop mentioning that topic.

Seungkwan: But I must admit that. If I were you, I would have gone against the father and married that prince.

Y/n: *smiles* Being a princess isn't all about marrying a prince or King, Seung Kwan.

He pouted.

You both suddenly stopped when you saw the prince of Busan coming in your direction.

Y/n: seungkwan, we should go back.

You grabbed his hand and was about to turn but his deep voice stopped you.

Seokmin: It's not a very good choice to run away from your acquaintance, princess.

You took a deep breath before turning towards him.

Y/n: Do you need anything, your highness?

Seokmin: I need to have some conversation with you.

Seungkwan quickly bowed towards him and ran away, leaving you alone with him.

Seokmin: Should I address you as a princess of Daejeon or a servant of Daegu?

Y/n: Just Y/n, please.

Seokmin: *smirked* If your father wouldn't have stuck to his pride and given his daughter to me instead of that old guy, you would've been living as a Queen.

Y/n: Don't come any closer.

-You said as he slowly started to approach you.

He suddenly grabbed your wrist as you were about to turn around.

Y/n: I seriously don't want to talk about that thing. I apologize on behalf of my father as he reluctantly turned you down and disrespected you.

Seokmin: I like the way you regret your decision, Y/n.

Y/n: Prince, I don't regret anything. Just let me go! Don't make me choose the violence.

???: Prince seokmin?!

-A loud voice interrupted making Seokmin leave your hand.

Soonyoung: What are you doing here? You should be present in the court mating.

Seokmin: I was just talking with my friend.

Suddenly loud footsteps were heard which made soon-young turn around. There he saw the King coming from the distance. Soonyoung quickly grabbed your hand and looked at Seokmin.

Soonyoung: She belongs to Daegu province so think before taking any action, prince.

-Seokmin walked away from the prince with you beside him.

Seokmin: *smirk* Prince of Daegu has something for her in his heart.

???: What he has, prince?

Seokmin: Oh! Your majesty. I didn't see you coming here.

Seungcheol raised one of his eyebrows and looked at him suspiciously.

Seungcheol: You seem close to her.

Seokmin: You can think like that.

Seokmin: Let's go, King. My sister must be waiting for you.

Seungcheol: Sure.

****************************************************