Cera

It was 5 in the morning. I couldn't sleep anymore. I expected others to be still in the bed. To my surprise, Grandpa and Oskar already went to the barn. Samara already put tea in the kettle. Nanny was sound asleep. It was still chill in the morning. Thought of going into the bathroom where I kept that strange blood craving book, scared me. I went outside, there was mere minimal light on the sky. It was Oskar, dumping the cattle waste into a mini truck. Grandpa was relaxing away from the barn watching Oskar. What a life....

            Seeing this people working early and something motivates them to wake up everyday, I wanted to live too.
Strange sorrow tugged me too earlier in the day. I sat next to him in  the unoccupied chair. I said my obligatory morning wishes to them. "Cera, I never take you to be the morning person", Grandpa grinned. "Its really nice in here.",i told him. “ Last night Cattles must be restless. Look at them, they are still sleepy",  Grandpa pointed. " I think I heard 'em too.".

            My eyes spotted that place where I had seen the man standing. He must have scared the cattles too. I fought that thought away.
As the daylight colored the sky, I felt a new sense of hope. As Oskar finished placing the feed, we went back. Oops... Eon said he would pick me up. I need to get ready.

             "Your mom called last night when you were out with that guy. Your sister would come to pick you up", there was hint of sadness from Samara. "I will tell Mom, I'm staying another day if you....", I tensed a bit. "Of course, you should stay. Your old man wants you here everyday", it was my Grandpa. It was a humble breakfast, Samara had prepared. My favorite hot chicken soup. I devoured it to last bit. Since I dropped here unannounced, Aunt being fashion diva lended me a sage green floral patterned dress. I was hoping people wouldnt mistake me for a moving bush. I couldn't complain.

                 I heard the car honk at 8,  OH.. PRETTY Sight.. Eon was standing next to his black SUV wearing blue denim shirt. How Could I NOT BLUSH!!!

                  He was talking to Oskar. I hesitated a bit before leaving. I needed a reason to tell my family.. Oh... That blood craving book... Perfect excuse may be... I told Samara that I'm going with him for i needed some help with the book. She narrowed her glance at me. Sorry.. I couldn't hide my blushing face. She smiled as if she's teasing me and nodded.

                    The way I dressed, surely would look like a couple going to the beach. Though I knew him for a shorter amount of time, oh yes, we had this super ridiculous encounter, I can't believe!! I wanted to keep looking at him.