Eon

I was beating myself up for recklessly bringing Cera here. She wasn't least bit convinced about being a half werewolf. I'm scared for her. I don't know what I'm thinking anymore. If Zekal knows I brought her here without his consent, he would brawl out on me. I'm pretty much ousted by him already. I was hoping to be of use when they combat uprising Whitford's pack. I'm more worried for Cera.
It was already late evening when I went to fetch her from her grandparents. It wasn't a easy task. I'm surprised for she is agreed to come with me. Her face was pale, pretty evident her heart is barely coping up with her transforming body. Would I have to blood let again?. For a werewolf, I was skeptical about blood letting. She was struggling, but I was hoping she would hold out for little longer.
The word had already gone out to my pack for they had spotted with her this morning. It was Gamer Azi, he had agreed to look into her, he is a Pureblooded werewolf. His girlfriend Fenila used to be a dark witch, though they had parted long way before. They said they would help me.
"Cera, Try to hold out", she was gasping. I couldn't bear to look at this girl like that. I was pulling my hair for any other way. There was sudden splash. It threw me in pain. My palm was bleeding, Fenila pulled my bleeding arms closer to Cera, she was holding a small pocket knife in one hand. Another splash.... Cera's palm was bleeding, her eyes went wider. Fenila closed my bleeding palms with Cera's and pulled it away within few seconds. "That'll do for now", she smirked at me. Cera was still seemed to be out of breath. I pulled her closer to my chest and shaking her. I was lost.. Completely lost. Knife where it stabbed was stinging. Cera clutched my other arm tightly. Azi wrapped Cera's wounded arm with a cream cloth. She was breathing normally now and looking really scared.
"Don't worry. You will not die yet", Fenila said as she helped Cera from my clutch. I let her up reluctantly.
"What is this all about? ", Cera backed away from her. "You will not understand it yet. How do you plan on living?", Fenila showing her teeth at her. "What???", Cera's face red with anger. "please give her some time",Azi said clearly enjoying what happened in front of him. I feel like a fool now for bringing her here.

"looks like you didn't brief her much", Azi cocking brow at me. All i wanted this thick head to solve this problem not make it bigger. I feel ashamed like I'm naked in front of her. I had to brace myself before looking at Cera.

Like the truth dawned on her or I don't know. She is a total stranger to me too. I don't think this is the right way to be around somebody. I agree with Beta Aseemsen, he had said I'm more fit to be a human than a werewolf, I know I was one. They didn't know I remember my past, for the werewolves poison destroy your human memories.

I tried moving closer to Cera, her look was repulsive. So I stayed back. " we don't have all day,Feline". (that's his pet name for felina, if others call her feline, she would amputate one's head). Felina was searching her rugsack and pulled out a book and gave it to Cera. Cera didn't accept it so she thrust the book into her arms.
" what you need to know will be there. That book is rare, you can't find it anywhere so you need to return it before this month red moon",she told her. "just take me back. I'm not interested in your pranks,Eon.",Cera glared at me. "Trust me, girl. Everything you need to know is in that book.it belongs to a powerful Elder witch before she finds it gone, I need to return it.", Felina told her. "I don't want this", Cera handed it to her. "it's too early to return. Oh I forgot, for you to open it, you will have give it three drops of your blood", Cera repulsed at that word.
" Let's go back. Enough for today", I grabbed her arms and took her to the car. Tears already collecting at her eyes. Those eyes.Her color more pronounced than before. "See you around, Cera and good luck, Eon. Hope I don't find your body dumped on the hill road", Azi left with Felina.

She avoided me throughout the ride back. I couldn't just let her leave burdened. I drove back to my place. "Eon, before I shout for help. Drive me back Tom my place", Cera gave me death glare. "I will listen to whatever you want to say. Looks like you have so much to complain and scream about. You can't do that at your place ", she seemed startled by my response. " What do you mean by that? "." Do you not wonder though you wanted to rat out about this werewolf tale to your family, instead you stayed silent, I bet you forgot about it", I studied her eyes. She has intense color. " How did you know about it?".
"it's something like magic in werewolf poison that protects its own secret", I told her though I'm not convinced myself.