Cera

I tried blinking several times but he's still stood there, towering height with his deep gaze fixated on me. I couldn't help but blush. My heart aches like it would thump bursting outside my body. I had to steady myself. He said we were in Tavernnery Hills I had to know whether it's true or not. We left his doorsteps, yeah... It's true... Am back to that godwrethched place... Strange.. There was a faint hint of wild jasmine scent in the air. May be I should know why he brought me here. " Care to explain it over the coffee?" , though 'stranger danger' alarm kept going on and off in my brain, I shut it off as I had a glimpse of his service badge laid on his kitchen table. Weird.... I suited myself around him though my legs felt like jelly, I had to recheck every word before I ask him. Like I didn't want to be away from him even a second.

"So you have questions. I bet tons at that", though his deep gaze looked cold whenever his corner of his mouth twitched, I lost control over myself, I kept blushing. Like I met my favorite artist in flesh. I had this urge to act out of my way. Something kept pulling me closer to him. As he handed over the cup, "Aren't you gonna get coffee too?",. "Not exactly a coffee person", he said touching his lips.
Now I couldnt get it out of my head. Those lips.. Wasn't it on mine?? .. Damn.. Without my phone, I don't know any way of knowing how much time passed since that doctor told me I had no time left long to live. Maybe this Sudden surge of this caffeine in my system, I felt like what that doctor said must be a stupid joke maybe I should have paid attention to the end.
"How do you feel now?. Is it hurting still?". "I'm feeling quite better. Why was my lips tasted bloody after you.... You know", I stammered extra. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come onto you like that", he said looking away. "Maybe we should call it a day. I don't know how else to keep you from writhing in pain. You weren't breathing too. I had to let my blood to steady your heart", He said throwing his head down. "Wait. You said you gave me your blood....not adrenaline shot... Not your breath as you do when doing CPR... But your blood???", when he said those words it felt like a real deal, there's no way he was joking with me. There's absolute weight in his word. It was true, the moment I felt that icy metallic taste, my frantic heart kept its normal pace. But why was I reacted to his blood that way.

That fangirling moment gone. Now it felt heavier. This tall man looked absolutely strange.. Handsome but strange. "I know that's not normal way of a human to help other human. But you are..... Well.. You are not.. ..", he couldn't seem to finish his sentence.
"Why?. How could you be brazen enough to tell me that I'm not human", I couldn't help myself from laughing hard. I viewed him in a completely different light now. He is mad. An absolute mad to call me not a human.
" Cera. I know I'm the one at fault. I thought you should know by now", he moved closer to me, put his hands on my shoulder like in assuring way.
I jerked his away from my shoulders.
" I am sorry for taking up your time. To show gratitude for your coffee, I will not sue you for kissing me and taking me here. I will find my way out.", I spat at him. Though my whole body raged with anger, i wanted his help. I was only Eleven years old when I left my grand dad's place. Most of the memories from that time jagged, I have absolutely no way of getting back on my own.