Zekal

It was startling even for werewolves to listen about this rising incidents in the Western Mountain Range. We are very well aware those incidents are not accidents though we covered up many as we could.
Humans are attacked, not randomly, Whitfords are carefully marking their target to uprise their pack.

                Many packs had long given up
attacking humans with the motive of converting them into werewolves. It wasn't easy as it sounds. Humans aren't made to accept werewolves poison, it would kill them before they could wield the werewolf strength in them.

                Everyone knew that purblooded werewolves react strangely to full moons unlike Mixen race werewolves. Their strength can be controlled by their own will during full moon yet they lose control. Now it's even strange how they target only humans with the motive on full moon nights. It was way beyond for Mixen race to hunt with motive on full moon nights. We avoid to share our poison because it weaken us too.

                I never anticipated that purblooded werewolves in my own pack share the same motive as Whitfords. I am even afraid of my own son, for he share his maternal blood from Whitfords. My mate had deserted me long ago for I was against her father's agenda. Still we can't completely be separated, bloody bloodoath.

                It was Whitfords behind this mountain accidents. We are failing to suppress their uprising for they know our hideouts during the full moon. They have their help from the Dark witches. If not for bloodoath with my mate, I would jump right into her father's pack with the single aim towards her heart, I would finish her right there. But this stupid bloodoath keeps binding me to her.

               Eon was her dear father's work. I had managed to save him alone for they had already massacred his family in the 'so called mountain accident' . Eon was merely a boy who miraculously survived the werewolf poison, He wields his strength not like a Mixen race but his power exceeds purblooded werewolves. I had done many cover ups to keep him hidden from Whitfords. Zaid, my son, even with his purblooded supremacy keeps lacking in front of him. I hadn't trained Eon in any way. His strength is his own to boast.

                 I couldn't accept, for Eon had gained his own weakness by marking a lacking mate. Beta, Asimsen loathes Eon for he still has leftover human emotions.