Cera

Aunt put on my favorite music during the ride. Its my favourite musician Carl playing flute. I don't know how I got to like it with that melodious flute I felt like I am in known surrounding not in THERE. All the while my aunt kept checking on me. I know it's time she would ask now.... But I am not ready yet. I pursed my lips tighter and averted my glance somewhere. "Cera, You know that Nanny's getting older right. I think it's time we send you to your parents. Would that be alright?". How would that be alright. That means I need to change school again and leave Kiwi my pet lamb at the barn and I have to start all over again. My eyes watered. I realised it only when Samara brought her arms to my cheeks and wiped my tears. Her fingers slowly caressing my cheeks and her eyes locked with mine like she could read what's on my mind. Suddenly horn grew louder from the back. Aunt checked her rear view mirror and apologized. I could nt grasp what that man said when he went past our car. "Couldn't he see 'child on board' sign. Douchebag", she said almost biting her tongue. "please keep your eyes on road. I will call mom once I get back",i said wiping my eyes.

At the school, my friend Niyath and Afwa came running to me. I threw myself at them. Now it hits me if I leave for my parents, I would have to leave my friends too. I am not someone who would completely withdrawn while classes. I paid extra attentions and submitted my works. Now that the evening approaches, I feel like something fuzzy going into my body. I couldn't call out for help. I walked. I managed to find Nanny's grey car. Grandpa's eyes widened as he spotted me. He picked me up and removed my back bag and patted my shoulder. I could hear a distant voice that keeps telling me I should remember to breathe now. I passed out while clinging onto Grandpa.