Twelve: The Hardware Store.

Start from the beginning

Soomin internally rolled her eyes, "Yes?" She asked. "I'm going to replace a mirror at the hardware store, wanna go? Been a while since we uh...talked..." Johnny offered. "Oh?" Soomin's eyes widened.

Johnny Lawrence was offering Soomin Fields a trip to the hardware store—willingly too! "Don't you have Miguel to help you with that?" She questioned.

"I've assigned them to watch a movie. It's a cool one that's kick-ass you should watch it sometime." Johnny reckoned, "Sure, so then I won't have to go to the hardware store with you I suppose?" Soomin smirked.

"It's either you have fun with your good old once Sensei, or stay in your room with that mother of yours who cooks, watches Netflix, sleeps, and repeats." Johnny retorted.

"God damnit that was scarily accurate..." Soomin muttered. "Do I gain anything out of this experience?" Soomin asked, really she did kinda wanna go home.

"Having fun with your Sensei." "Past Sensei." "Having a free ride home." "I walked here anyway." "You're a stubborn little shit, you know that?"

Soomin laughed, knowing she's tested his patience more than enough. "Fine. Knowing that you'd willingly choose me to go with you to Home Depot already had me convinced." Soomin began to walk to the red striped car, getting memories of when she used to see it every time she'd leave the dojo.

"What if I told you Miguel told me to invite you?" Johnny followed

"Well you'd be kinda a pussy for listening to a kid way younger than you. Now get in, old man!" "This is what happens when I try to be nice with kids."

Soomin got into the car, she again never noticed Miguel and Hawk staring at the two. Well, Johnny obviously noticed.

He could easily tell the two were dumbfounded by the conversation he and Soomin were sharing. Johnny found it hilarious.

Hawk was Soomin's ex, Miguel was still somewhat friends but Soomin ghosted the hell out of.

"You two. Stop staring, it's like you have a crush on her, which for Miguel that'd be horrible, dude. You should know better than to not date your friend's ex." Johnny teased, knocking the two boys out of their daze and continued talking like normal.

"You getting in?" Soomin questioned from the car, "Yeah, be patient Minnie Mouse!" Johnny replied and walked to the front seat. Soomin chuckled, she hadn't heard that nickname in awhile.

"So where's the Home Depot at?" Soomin asked while Johnny was buckling his seat belt. "Not far. Like just around the corner somewhere." Johnny replied, he actually didn't know and planned to just follow the street roads.

"I'm choosing the music." Soomin suddenly said, "Oh god better not be that Korean shit you listen to." Johnny mumbled, he found the music sometimes too peppy. Soomin rolled her eyes jokingly while she flipped through random radio channels.

They either overplayed "trendy" but really they were kinda horrible songs or just basic songs. Or sometimes the radio channels would be really good.

Like when Soomin flipped through the channel 98.2 Wow (a/n: I made this radio channel name up lmfao but it'd be hilarious if this was an actual one) and they were just a bunch of 80's hits.