Twelve: The Hardware Store.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

"YOU kidding me? Why do you need to get a fashion magazine?" Soomin asked Chaewon, who currently painting her toenails. "I'm having a spa day at home. Your father never brings me to anywhere anymore! Just go get it and I'll let you buy another comic." Chaewon replied.

"Really?" Soomin's eyes brightened, "Whatever you think. Go! Buy one!" Chaewon said, waving her hand off. Soomin needed to get some natural sun anyway given the fact she had stayed home all day.

Soomin went off by foot, the strip mall to the store wasn't so far. She mostly had her earbuds in one ear as she listened to a korean pop band loona. In fact, she was wearing a shirt with the band name on it.

Soomin walked into the small store near the Cobra Kai dojo, Soomin didn't even want to glance at the place.

"Do you have any magazines that have to relate with fashion?" Soomin asked the cashier, "Yeah, in that corner near the freezers." The man replied, Soomin nodded and bought all five of the ones displayed.

Yes all five, Chaewon didn't specify which ones!

All five of them had something to relate with fashion. Nail art, how to spice up your style, accessories to buy, hair care and skincare 101, etc.

Honestly while Soomin gave a glance at the magazines she would probably read some while chaewon watched Asian dramas.

"Oh my god you gotta be shitting me." Soomin muttered, the practice for cobra kai just ended and all the students were getting out.

She mostly kept her eyes focused on Miguel and Hawk. Soomin was having a streak in trying to avoid the two since the All Valley. She's noticed that they've all grown a different attitude since the team won. Did she like it? Of course not. That wasn't the two boys she became friends with (or the boy she didn't fall in love with...)!

Soomin tried to easily creep behind a pillar and planned to read one magazine at least until the two boys would be gone.

"Soomin? Is that you?" Suddenly she heard a voice, "Fuck." She muttered, now all the attention was on her. She looked up from the magazine, Soomin was currently leaning on the pillar sitting down.

"Yes?" She asked, meeting eyes with the familiar Johnny Lawrence. "Why do you still stray here? You thinking to join karate again?" Johnny joked.

"What? No! My mom just wanted me to buy these...uh...magazines." Soomin showed the bag full of them.

"I thought I'd read one before I get home. I didn't know your practice would end at this time." Soomin stood up, "Well...I've read enough I think I'm going to go now! By—!" Soomin was getting ready to walk away. "Wait!" Johnny rushed out.