Chapter 36 - The Princess Arrives

Start from the beginning

Arjun : What happened ma ? . What's bothering you ? .

Roja : Please don't leave me ever .

Arjun pulled her for a tight kiss , showing all his feelings to her which was reciprocated slowly .

Arjun : Hope you understood now ? .

She smiled with a tint of blush and nodded her head .

Arjun : Good , do you want to say something ? .

She tried but remained silent and lied on his shoulder again , to which he wrapped his hands around her protectively .

Finally it was the day of baby shower . Roja was elegantly dolled up in orange saree with gold border and Arjun in white traditional pattu veshti sattai ( silk dhoti and shirt ) . Both looked gorgeous couple together . Arjun brought Roja and made her sit on the chair . First Roja's mom applied Sandler paste and caressed her hair , next her mother in law did the same . All married woman started applying sandal paste on her cheeks one by one .

Kalpana : Arjun , you too apply .

Arjun : Me ? .

Kalpana : Yeah . Come .

Arjun came and applied sandle paste on Roja's cheeks , made hear wear the bangles , and pecked her forhead . Happy tears started to flow from her eyes.  He kneeled down and kissed her bump and placed a gift in her hand .

Arjun : The most special gift for you ! . Open it while your alone . You are my FIRST AND LAST LOVE FOREVER ❤  .

She looked at him with wide eyes . While he silently stood next to her . "Arjun " a voice called him , he turned out and found Priya and Sham . They came near them .

Priya : We are sorry .

Rojun looked at them in a stunned reaction .

Sham : Yes Arjun ! . Sorry . You was the topper of the entire college . So it was obvious that I was jealous of you . I regret that .

Priya : Sorry Roja .

Roja : I am ready to forgive you , for all your deeds , except for your envious nature of for getting my Arjun arrested .

Priya and Sham faced down .

Sham : It's okay . Atleast we are happy for this . Congratulations Arjun .

They left the temple . The function went on smoothly .

It was night . Roja was reminiscing happy moments with Arjun , her baby shower moments , her dream come true moment . Suddenly she reminsced Arjun's words " You are my first and last love Roja " . She was clueless . She got the idea of the gift which Arjun gave her  and opened it . She was stunned , it was a diary , with a title named as
" My Sweetheart " . She started reading it .

Dear sweetheart ,

Of 10 std . I am Arjun of 12th grade . I have seen you many times . You are my exam partner , despite being huge difference in roll no . I want you as my life partner . I want walk with you in all aspects of life . I don't know your name , because you went out everytime as soon as you submit your paper . I had crush on many girls , but not love . I want to confess this to you soon , but little hesitant . Love you .

                                           Yours ,
                                            Arjun .

Tears pooled in Roja's eyes and she closed her eyes . When it the tear was ready touch the ground , a thumb finger wiped it . Roja opened her eyes and saw her love of the life who was looking at her with so much emotion . He mumbled.....