Chapter 34 ( Caring hubby )

Author's POV  :

It was morning......

Roja woke up due to the birds chirping . But when she was trying to get up from the bed she couldn't , just then she saw an arm cuddled over her waist . She looked beside and found Arjun sleeping peacefully like a baby . Roja , as usual admired him and kissed his forhead softly so that he doesn't knows . He moved lightly and hugged Roja even more tight . Arjun opened his eyes a bit and Roja pretended to sleep again . Arjun saw his wife sleeping peacefully and kissed her forhead . Roja smiled inside observing their couple goals . Arjun looked at his arm which was on her belly . He smiled and caressed it , after all , it his world which is growing in her womb . He woke up , and left to kitchen . After he left , Roja  left to freshen up and came back drying her hair . Just then , someone extended her coffee cup , of course it was Arjun . She questioned.......

What's this ? .

Arjun said enthusiastically.......

Coffee ma .

She replied.......

No , thanks , I can prepare it for myself .

Arjun smirked and replied......

Who said I made it for you ? .

Roja looked at him clueless and asked him......

  Then for whom ? .

He replied with a smile.....

  For my princess. 

Roja asked him mockingly.......

But Rashmi isn't here right ? .

Arjun's face turned red in anger , his smilevanished........

What did you just say ? .

Saying so , Roja looked down emotionless . Arjun raised his hand to slap her . Roja closed her eyes , but Arjun hugged her tightly , so tightly . All his emotions were seen in this hug . A tear drop fell on Roja's shoulder . Roja too had tears for hurting him . Arjun pulled away and placed soft butterfly kisses over Roja's face . Roja was stunned . Arjun then looked into her eyes , held her shoulders firmly and said......

   I have only 2 queens and 1 princess . Yes , the queens are my mom and my wife , who is also my life , Mrs Roja Arjun and my princess is the one growing your womb . Dare you call someone else as my princess ! .

Roja just looked down . He cupped up her chin and said......

I'll freshen up and prepare the breakfast . If you walk to the kitchen , you'll get it from me wifey . If you require anything , ask me . Okay ? .

Saying so , Arjun went to freshen up . He returned soon and found Roja sitting on the couch . She looked at him . He smiled and went to the kitchen . Within half an hour , he prepared pulao , onion raita , medu vada and chutney . Roja loved the aroma of the food . Arjun brought the food in the plate and tries to feed her , Roja turned her face away and said......

  I'll prepare my own food and eat . I know to cook .

Arjun smiled bitterly and replied.....

Now who asked you whether you know to cook or not ? .

Roja still did not look at him , so he said.......

  I am doing it for my daughter . I don't want to keep her hungry . If you want , you stay hungry , but now my daughter is growing in your womb , so I'm just doing it for her .

Saying so , he pouted and caressed her belly . Roja glared at him . Arjun took a morsel of food near her mouth  , but she just was drowned in her thoughts . Arjun cupped up her face and made her face him , and gave a small smile . Roja just opened her mouth and he fed her the pulao .  Roja badly wanted to ask him whether he the breakfast . But the way he hurt her the previous day , stopped her from doing so . She didn't want eat further after two morsels . She stopped him when he was about to feed her and said......

    I am not hungry . Why don't you understand ? . You go and have yours ! .

Saying so , she got up from the couch to go to her room . But Arjun held her hand , made her sit next to him and replied.......

    I had my breakfast ! . I know , why you are not eating , you assumed I didn't have my breakfast right ? . I had it .

Roja wondered how he knew about her feelings . That's when he said......

I have been seeing you since 1 year and I'm in love with you since 7 months , won't I know that my wife never had her breakfast without me having ? .

Roja looked down and blushed . She looked at Arjun intensely , while he gave his cute smirk along with a tiny smile and tried to tease her.......

I was very hungry . I know my daughter is also hungry , so quietly eat . If you want you starve , I don't want her to remain hungry . Now eat this .

Roja fakely glared at him . She knew about him very well . She knew he was saying all these words to make her eat . She smiled inside and glared outside . She had her breakfast and went to the balcony . It was raining , she was sitting on the swing in the balcony , enjoying the chill breeze . That's when she , found a baby doll , of a girl baby on the swing . It was a cute lively doll .

She was kind of surprised

She was kind of surprised . But immediately took it in her arm . This was her favorite doll that Arjum had gifted her just before his award function . She had tears in her eyes . She wanted to go back to him , hug him tightly and let all her tears on his shirt . Roja wanted to question him why he did so and supported Rashmi when she was his everything . When she was indulged in his own thoughts , Arjun patted his arm on her shoulder . She wiped her tears and looked at him . He wiped the stains of tears from her eyes and kissed her cheek . Roja did not talk to him . She tried to avoid him , but she couldn't . 

     Will Arjun convince Roja ? .