Chapter 10 ( Wedding )

Weddings are blissfull and life beginning moments . Here Arjun and Roja , two beautiful souls , little different in way of love brought together by destiny are all set .
Roja's POV :
Today is my life changing day ! . I can love Arjun till the fullest of my life. I achieved in my dream of making my parents proud as their daughter, now I should be a suitable wife to Arjun . No matter to what extent he hates me , I love him more than that . I will apologize to all my mistakes , ask him sorry and earn his love for me . Thinking about wedding I embellished myself with this Red silk  saree and matching jewelry . I admired myself and felt cute . My mother and mother in law came inside my room . My mother was emotional and she hugged me . I too was emotional and hugged her back . My mother in law assured my mother......
Kalpana : Shenbagam , your daughter is not only your daughter , she is like my daughter too . Yes , Roja is my responsibility, I will take care of my daughter in law . I love her the same way I love Arjun and Deepa .
Shenbagam and Kalpana hugged each other . Later Kalpana hugged Roja and convinced her to smile....Meanwhile Deepa came....
Deepa : Leaving me all are chit chatting and having fun nicely .
Deepa made a puppy face . Roja chuckles and pulls her cheek and replies......
Roja : It's not like that Naathanare ( husband's younger sister ) . Me and my mom were little emotional . So only atthai was convincing me to smile.....
Deepa turned towards Roja's mother and asked.....
Deepa : Atthai you also need to had a son .
Shenbagam looked confused and asked her why . Deepa replied.....
Deepa : I could marry your son and become your daughter in law .
Saying so Deepa blushed .  Roja , Shenbagam , Kalpana smiled at her cute naughtiness and the way she made everyone smile when they were emotional . Soon Bhoomika came to the room and told......
Bhoomika : Shenbagam amma , the priest told to bring Roja .
Shenbagam : Sure dear . You too accompany us .
Roja was walking with her Mother , Mother in law , Bhoomika and Deepa . While she was walking she was looking down , but when she was near to manamedai(wedding hall) she lifted her head , only to find Arjun who was wearing a silk shirt and Dhothi and reciting some mantras teached by the priest . Roja finds Arjun too handsome .

Arjun's POV :
Marriages shouldn't be forced by anyone for any reason . But mine is a forced marriage . Soon I felt Roja came and sat next to me . I ignored her and turned by head other side . For reciting some mantra , the priest told me to hold her hand , I just held her hand but did not look at her . When I held her hand I felt some connection with her . Wonder why I feel like this ? . What's between me and this girl ? . Casually or by my mistake I turned this side . She.....she was looking so beautiful . Must accept the fact she is so pretty in her looks . Her chubby cheeks are cute like a rasagulla , her lips are just like a pink strawberry ice cream , her eyes are sharp like kaaju katli , her face is round like a watermelon . Totally this girl is like a sugarcane . Now what I complimented was only on her looks . Her character is not that good . She is not so innocent the way she seems . Breaking my thoughts the priest gave me the mangalayam (nuptials) . I took it in my hands and closed my eyes and brought the mangalyam near her neck . I tied it . To be honest , I good goose bumps to touch her . So , finally , it was over . I made her MRS . ROJA ARJUN ! as per everyone's wish , especially Deepa's wish . I kept vermillion on Roja's forhead as sign of our marriage . Even I kept vermillion on the mangalayam  ornament as it was our tradition .

Roja's POV :
Tears escaped from my eyes as a sign of both happiness and a change in my life . My parents , my in laws everyone had happy tears . Deepa hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek . I was so happy , after all she is also like my daughter . When one's brother is said to be another father , a sister in law is just like an  another mother .

Arjun's POV :
Can't believe Deepa became so close with Roja ! . She was my pet . Feel like she is away fro.......

Arjun did not complete the sentence , Deepa hugged Arjun and told him.....
Deepa : Congratulations Anna . Finally you are married . I know you felt bad for not hugging you and you thought I forgot you know ? . How can I forget you ? . You are my everything . Infact I will marry the groom selected by you only . So please don't think about me like that .
Arjun had tears in eyes in a sign of happiness. He felt bad for misunderstanding Deepa . He realized he was lucky to have Deepa as his sister . Deepa was too happy to see her brother married . She was sure Roja is a perfect wife for Arjun .

Roja's POV :
Finally , I hugged my parents with and cried . Arjun assured my parents that he will take care of me , which was little unexpected . So he only has a problem with me . My parents , my in laws , Deepa , Varun and Bhoomika came in a separate car while me and Arjun came in a separate car . I was hesitant and shy to sit next to Arjun .

Arjun's POV :
I was shy to sit next to her . But I felt I am quite weird . I sat next to her in the mandapam , tied mangalayam around her neck , kept vermillion on her forhead , now I am shy to sit next to her . Although i did not accept this marriage whole heartedly , she is my wife . Why should I feel hesitant to sit next to her ? .

Roja's POV :
That's the same problem with me too . He is my husband now . Why should I be hesitant to sit next to my husband ? . Is it shyness ? . Or when you come closer to your loved one , you get a special feeling , which is totally different , is it that kind of feeling which cannot be expressed ? .

Finally Rojun are married .
Will Arjun accept Roja ? .