Chapter 11 ( Hatred just increased )

Roja's POV :
I went to Arjun's home , now turning to be called as my husband's home . Arjun went out saying it was important . So I went home and changed my saree . I wore a black saree . I removed all my jewelry except my mangalyam . I wore  silver earrings and only some silver bangles . I went down and was talking with Deepa for sometime. New place , new people , but I should adjust with everyone . My inlaws are of course very sweet and treat me as their own daughter , my sister in law Deepa is my cute little friend , my Arjun's paati , (Grandma) Annapoorni paati is a very lovable person and Sumathi aunty , who is working in this house is a very gentle person .Then....then.....who....I..mean , will Arjun care for me ? . Will he accept me ? . With a cluster of thoughts I entered Arjun's room , I looked all around the room , i couldn't see him . Suddenly I saw  Arjun's pic when he was a baby, probably it was taken during L.K.G schooling , that is , when he was 5 years . I was admiring it , suddenly I heard a thundered sound questioning me " Why are you looking at my pic"?.
I turned and it was my Arjun . He came in wearing a cut banniyan. He came went near me and asked again.......
Arjun : Why are you looking at my pic?.
I stammered and somehow replied.....
Roja : Now , I felt it cute . So I was just looking at it .
Arjun replied mockingly.....
Arjun : You can only look at me , but you can't near in my heart . You can never expect any love from me .
I was shocked with a such reply . I wept silently . He saw my tears , but he doesn't seem to care about it . I wiped my tears and asked him.....
Roja : Then why did you marry me ? .
He didn't reply for few seconds , later he replied......
Arjun : For Deepa .
I still couldn't understand , he continued......
Arjun : Deepa took a promise from me . I only married you . That too......
He came near me and held my mangalayam and continued.....
Arjun : Only this shows we both are husband and wife , not our behavior , not our love .
Saying so he turned towards the couch to sleep . Suddenly he heard some sound he turned towards my side and widened his eyes in surprise , of course I only snapped my fingers towards him . I was angry , my eyes were with tears , but no matter what my love won't change for him . I went near him and said sarcastically......
Roja : In these 3 years any one day , forget one day , did you even think of a second that you will marry me ?

Author's POV :

Arjun was stunned by her question . He looked at her blankly . She again questioned......
Roja : Reply.....Did you expect that you will marry me ? .
He did not understand why she asked him like this suddenly , but , he nodded in a no . She smiled in pain and replied.....
Roja : But I expected , because I love you , to the society I am strict CEO . But I can't show attitude towards you . I only love you more than myself Arjun . That's the reason , no matter to what extent you hurt me , I never hurt you back , but you never understood me . You angryness is justified ,  because of me only you were arrested , but I called Police to save you , not to harm you .
She came near him held his face in her arms and said......
Roja : No matter till what extent you hate me , I can't hate you . Even when I see your attitude , I see a cute little baby inside your character . Don't misunderstand my love towards you .
Saying so she took her hands from his face and looked down and started crying . He was awestruck of her behavior towards him . But he replied.......
Arjun : I don't like the ones who have cheated me . Your reasons are not justified .
Roja : Alright , within 6 months I shall earn your love , else I shall only divorce you .
Arjun : Let's see .
Saying so he turned towards the couch . But Roja told......
Roja : It's your room , you sleep on the bed , I'll use the couch .
Arjun : No thanks .
Saying so he slept on the couch . Roja saw another couch in the room , she slept on it . But could not get sleep so she went to terrace , she was thinking of Arjun's rude words and wept like a child , just then someone taps on her shoulder , Roja turns to find Deepa......
Deepa : Sorry anni .

Flashback.....
When Roja was looking at her memory box and her diary , Deepa was standing at the door . Roja looks at Deepa , Deepa enters the room and asks Roja.......
Deepa : Anni , did you love my Arjun Anna before this marriage was fixed itself ? .
Roja nodded and told her everything ,  her college incident and each and every moment with Arjun . Roja continued......
Roja : Deepa , sorry for doing that , I......
Deepa told....
Deepa : Anni , don't worry , sometimes it happens . My Arjun Anna does not like betrayal . That is he is behaving live this . He does not even know the difference between love and betrayal too . Believe me , he is such a good person . He will accept your love soon .
Deepa hugged Roja .

Flashback ends......
Deepa continues......
Deepa : Sorry anni , because of me only you are facing such problems . I can understand . My Anna would have shouted at you . Sor......
Roja stops her there and replies......
Roja : Deepa , I know about Arjun . He will understand me , I felt little bad as it hurts me unknowingly . But trust me , I will be ok .
Deepa : Then go to sleep .
Roja : No , I......
Deepa : Anni , please go to sleep . If you care for me and your attachment towards me is true then go to sleep .
Roja hugs Deepa and pulls her cheek......
Roja : My naughty cutie pie .
Deepa : Enough , you are applying too much butter to me , if your husband gets to know he will start shouting on me .
Roja looked at her in confusion and asked her......
Roja : Why ? .
Deepa : Then , if his wife admires me more than himself , obviously he will get angry right ? . He probably wants you to keep nick name only for him .
Roja smiles at Deepa's naughtiness forgetting her pain , but not completely . Guess why ? . The pain is by Arjun's words , only he and his love can cure her pain .

Guess what all changes will happen in Rojun's life next.......