Chapter 27 ( Arjun's wife ! )

Author's POV :

Arjun gave the box to Roja who opened it and was elated to see the baby dolls of both boy and girl .

Arjun : Do you like it ? .

Roja : Very much .

She hugged him .

Arjun : Hello madam , only hug ? . I was expecting some kind of return gift . Very bad .

Arjun pouted sadly , within few seconds his eye brows extended high as his beloved wife Roja kissed his lips . He was stunned , but anticipated back within no time . He looked at Roja , who's cheeks were pink . Arjun pulled her into his embrace and both of them stayed like this for their whole night .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

It was a special morning for Rojun .
That's because Arjun will be awarded today for his sincerity in his business . Roja freshened up and wore her elegant dark pink saree and was combing her hair , while Arjun hugged her tightly . Roja did not speak anything and continued her work......

Arjun : Today my Rose seems to like me embracing her .

Roja felt hurt , she turned towards him and hugged him tightly ......

Roja : What do you mean ? . I always feel happy and special when you embrace me .

Her eyes welled up....

Arjun : Hey Rose , sorry . I did not mean to hurt you . Sorry.......

Saying so he started kissing her cheeks , for a while Roja did not react later she pushed him.......

Roja : Enough , I know what you'll do next .

Arjun mocked her.....

Arjun : What will I do ? .

Roja controlled her blush and replied........

Roja : Go and freshen up .

Arjun : I'll go , but I have a gift for you .

She raised her eye brows in surprise......

Roja : Again ? .

Arjun : Yeah .

She replied with a blush......

Roja : Yesterday's gift's effect did not end yet , and so soon .

Arjun : This is for my wife .

Saying so , he made her turn towards the mirror and took out a diamond necklace from a box . Arjun admired her beauty and was mesmerized . He complimented on her beauty , commenting.......

Arjun : Gorgeous . You know what , your cheeks are like Kashmiry apples , can I bi......

Before he could complete the sentence , she put her finger on his lips and gave himself towel indicating him to take bath . He left pouting his face .

_________________________________________

Rojun reached the venue . It was huge 7 star hotel . Arjun made his dashing entry from the car , worn his dark bink woodie and black pants , with his stylish coolers . He extended his hand to Roja and gestured to get off the car . She anticipated with a smile and got off the car . Arjun held Roja with his hands on her shoulder and started walking . They were warmly  welcomed and entered the hall .