Chapter 14 ( Love or Hatred ? )

Author's POV :
After having ice cream Rojun left home little late . At night , Arjun wearing a dark blue jerkin , was working on his laptop , Roja , who was down came next to him and said.....
Roja : Arjun.....
He looked at her......
Roja : Please have dinner .
Arjun : I am not hungry , and also , you don't need to care for me .
Roja smiled and replied.....
Roja : This is not only care , it's love .
She stressed that word . Arjun was stunned . Roja continued.....
Roja : Only if you have dinner , even I will , else even I won't .
Arjun smirks at her......
Arjun : I don't care .
Roja felt bad with his reply . But she didn't have even a small change in her love towards him . She sat on the couch . Arjun switched off his laptop and went to sleep . After sometime , he woke up and saw something beautiful laying on the floor , yes it was Roja .

Arjun's POV :

I saw something beautiful , no no , gorgeous . It was her , Roja ! . In this dark blue saree , silver jumkhas and bangles , dark blue bindi , and the moon light from the balcony , she looked so beautiful . She was sleeping so innocently just like a baby . Her hair strands were flying in the air , her lips were curved . She was totally looking like an angel . I went next to her and felt bad for making her sleep on the floor . But I don't know why she slept on the floor , was she angry with me ? . Huff , I don't care if she is angry on me . Anyways , I am a person with basic humanity , I don't want anyone to suffer because of me . With a slight hesitation , I lifted her to make her sleep on the bed , then suddenly a taught hit my mind , what if she finds about this ? . Atleast if she sleeps on couch , she may think she already slept here . So I decided to lay her on the couch , just then she hugged my neck like as though she is hugging a teddy bear . I was stunned and forgot to react . But later , I slowly took her hands and made her lay on the couch . She was sleeping innocently . I went and slept on my couch .

Author's POV :
Bright sunlight from the window , birds chirping from the trees , made Roja wake up . She woke up and saw Arjun's face and a smile creeped up on her lips . Just then she thought......
I slept on the floor thinking of his harsh behavior towards me , now how did I sleep on the couch ? .
Her eyes widened in surprise.......
What , did he lay me on the couch ? . That's impossible . He never cares for me right ? . Then how is this possible ? .  Fine , let me get in with my routine . I am overthinking about him . Who not even respects me .
When she was about to go to washroom , she saw Arjun's ring lying on the floor  where she slept during the previous night . So now she was confirmed......
Might be , he who layed me on the couch . He atleast cares for me , or he shows basic humanity towards me .
She went near him and sets the ring to his finger . She smiles at him and left to washroom . She refreshes and wore a purple kurthi with golden jhumkas and combed her has loose hair , with clips and left down . She sees her mother in law and father in law watching television and having their morning beverages . Meanwhile Deepa comes to her and hugs her from back . Deepa smiles and......
Deepa : Good morning anni .
Roja smiles back and replies.....
Roja : Good morning Deepa .
Meanwhile Kalpana Prathap wish her good morning and she too replies the same .
Prathap : Roja , where is Arjun ? . Has he woken up .
Roja : Not yet mama .
Prathap : Lazy guy . He told today he is leaving for Italy for some business dealing , but he not yet woke up .
Roja was shocked . Her eyes were filled up with tears . Hiding her emotions , she asks.....
Roja : How many days work mama ? .
Prathap : Why Roja ? . Didn't he inform you ? .
Roja : No , he told me . I forgot .
Prathap : Probably , a week or a month .
Her face turns pale. She gets angry on him and thinks.....
So he has not even bothered to inform me .  He has not given me any rights , atleast he should thought of informing me as I am his wife . So according to him, I am nothing to him .
She fisted her hand  . Meanwhile Arjun came down in his formals , with his suitcase . Arjun's thoughts.....
If I get this deal I will be busy without her .
He comes downstairs and takes blessings from his parents .
Kalpana : Arjun , just day before you married , so soon you are leaving to Italy ? . Is this necessary ? .
Arjun : Come on ma , I have a lot of pending work  . I have to get this deal .
Kalpana : You do one thing , you take Roja along with you .
Arjun : This is my business travel . Not a trip with my wife . Roja is not so innocent to not understand me . She understands me . After all she is also a CEO .
He turns towards Roja and asked her mockingly.....
Am I right Roja ? .
Roja controls her temper and nods her head . He smiles at her sarcastically and bids bye to his parents and Deepa and turns to leave......
Kalpana : Arjun , won't you inform Roja ? .
Arjun : I informed her yesterday itself . When we went to ice cream parlour .
Kalpana and Prathap smile at his reply . But only Deepa knew Arjun was lying . After Arjun left , Roja went to her room . She slept on the bed and started crying . Someone patted on her shoulders , Roja wiped her tears and found Deepa there .
Deepa : Please don't cry anni . It makes me feel bad .
Roja : No , no......actually I was just......
Deepa : I know everything . He did not inform you . Please think me as your friend . Please don't hide anything from me . I don't know why he has turned to be so selfish .
Roja : Deepa please , don't acuse him or criticize him for anything . He is really a genuine person . He only hates me . That doesn't mean he is bad .
Deepa : You never give upon him right ? .
Roja : Never ever ! .

    Guess what happens next......