Chapter 12 ( Care )

Roja's POV :
Sun glittered over my head , waking me up . I took a look at my mangalyam which I held it in my hands , which made my lips curve a little to smile. Later I glanced at the wall clock to find the time 7 am . It's my usual time to leave for office , but I decided to not go to work for some weeks as my atthai would expect us to understand each other . When I woke up I looked my Arjun who was sleeping on another couch . He was cuddled like a baby and looked so adorable . I glanced at him for sometime and went to freshen up . After sometime I returned with a yellow and light pink combination saree tying my hair with a towel as my hair was wet . I wore yellow plated studs and looked at Arjun's couch , he was not there , just then I went to the his home Gym , as I felt he might be there . My guess was correct , he was working out sincerely , I smiled and left to down to Poojai room . I saw Sumathi aunty and greeted with a smile......
Roja : Good morning aunty .
She smiled at me back and replied......
Sumathi : Good morning Roja .
Roja : Aunty , where is atthai ? .
Sumathi : Kalpana madam has left to temple . She will be back soon .
Roja : Ok aunty .
I went Poojai room and said my prayers to God . I took the vermillion from God and kept it on my mangalyam and then my forhead and left to kitchen . I saw Sumathi aunty making coffee , I went near her and said.....
Roja : Aunty , I will make coffee for everyone . 
Sumathi aunty looked at me with a dull face and told......
Sumathi : Roja , I know the problems between you and Arjun .
My face lost its smile . I stammered and replied.......
Roja : No.....aunty.....nothing.....like.....
She stopped at me there and continued......
Sumathi : Deepa told me everything .
I looked down to control my tears . She cupped up my face and said......
Sumathi : Don't worry dear . Arjun is just like an ice candy . He will melt easily for you . He will understand your character soon .
I smiled at her a little . She continued.....
Sumathi : But I will make coffee for him now .
I looked at her in an innocent and sad way . She noticed it and replied.....
Sumathi : Roja , don't misunderstand me dear . Your husband won't have breakfast if he gets to know......I hope you understand .
The last words said my Sumathi aunty echoed in my ears . What if  Arjun refuses to consume the food and beverages prepared by me and stays hungry ? . I don't want him to starve . I smiled with tears and told Sumathi aunty to prepare coffee for him . I prepared coffee for myself and Deepa left upstairs . I gave coffee to Deepa and came to my room and drank a sip . Just then......
Deepa : Anni.....if you don't mind can you help me ? .
I kept my cup there and left to Deepa's room . She kept some dresses on her bed and was seemed like she was in a confused state . I patted on her shoulders and asked her......
Roja : What happened Deepa , you seemed little worried ? .
Deepa : Anni , today is culturals in our college . So I want you to select dress for me .
I looked at the dresses she had different types of western wears , sarees , chudis and lehangas. I looked at her face and complimented.....
Roja : Deepa , if you don't mind can I give you a suggestion ? .
Deepa : Ofcourse Anni ! . I think you studied for fashion designing right ? . So your choice will be right .
She exclaimed . I smiled at her and replied.....
Roja : Do you have half sarees ? .
Deepa : Yes Anni , I do have half sarees . But it is kept on the suitcase on the above shelf .
I took a stool and climbed on it . Deepa looked at me in a demented way and questioned.....
Deepa : Anni , what are you up to ? .
Roja : Don't worry , just hold the stool .
I was looking for the suitcase , I found it and when I was about to take it , I lost balance and was about to fall Deepa was scared and cried " Anni " and I closed my eyes in fear . Just then I felt some warm hand around my waist . I opened my eyes and found out to be Arjun . He came after work out , since he was sweating badly.  We both had an eye lock . Just then I regained my senses  and jerked away . I looked at him and said......
Roja : Thank you Arjun .
He fumed at me and shouted......
Arjun : Stop it shorty ! .
My eyes fumed with anger when he called me "shorty" . I don't like to be teased for my height . I closed my fist and controlled my temper since he was my belove . He continued.....
Arjun : Can't you call me if you need anything ? . Don't have too much of overconfidence .
Deepa : Anna , don't scold Anni , she only tried to help me .
Arjun :  That is what I am trying to tell , let her mind her business ! .
Turned towards me.....
Don't try to help when you can't help . Learn to be careful ! .
He shouted at me and left the room . My eyes were in tears . Deepa patted on my shoulders and said......
Deepa : What is this Anni ? . You should be happy , but you are crying .
I wiped my tears and asked her in confusion......
Roja : For what should I feel happy ? .
Deepa : Did you notice your husband's behavior ? .
I answered in a demented nod and bit my lips to control my tears......
Deepa : Anni , you know , my Arjun anna only shout at those people when he thinks he has rights on them , except for in his profession . In his office he shouts at everyone , but in his private life he shouts on them whom he genuinely cares for . Did you notice what he said before leaving the room ? . He told you to be careful . That means he genuinely cares for you .

Does Arjun care for Roja ? .