29

Donovan castello

Destination- Monaco

Song playing - let me love you ariana grande and lil Wayne

I gently grabbed Aelias hand as we stepped off the plane and the hot weather immediately hit us.

Aelia wore a black dress with red bottoms. She looked so sexy in black... matched with me. We looked luxurious. The gold Chanel necklace shining on her melanated skin. I found it fascinating on how beautiful the sun hit her. Showed off her brown eyes that went light. So sexy.

Her hair straight which was so beautiful

Her hair straight which was so beautiful. I love her thick curls the most, loved how my fingers got tangled in her hair.

My men waiting for us in all black waiting by the all black Mercedes g wagons they were given.

But the car infront of us was mine. Got it shipped here, Ferrari 812, all black, red interior.

Classy.

I nodded to my men as Aelia placed on her black sunglasses made by Prada. Turned her into a designer girl and I'm loving it. Love that my money is hers.

I opened the passenger door for her and she thanked me before getting in. My eyes locked onto her lower half as she slipped into the car.

I made sure she was all the way in before I closed the door. I brushed my suit off and walked over to the driver seat.

I got in and buckled up before I started the car making the engine growl. Beautiful. Didn't spend millions on this car for it to sound like shit. Of course it's going to sound beautiful.

As I pressed on the gas to get it warmed up one of my guards flew infront of me. I rolled down my window slightly for him to go.

Once I did he sped off. I waited for a little before pressing on the gas immediately reaching 70. With my right hand I held onto Aelias stomach as she held onto her seat for dear life.

I chuckled before slowing down.

-

We finally reached the streets of Monaco. Caught the attention of everyone, I mean I have 2 g wagons following after me and one infront of Me.

We drove up the hills as Aelia looked out the  windows that were illegally tinted on the outside. Staring at the large houses in disbelief.

We reached the top of the hill revealing the gold gates, "I bought this house last night just for our stay. Like it?" I asked and she eagerly nodded her head as I opened the gold gates with a button in my car.