23

Aelia Victorian

Next morning

Let's just say yesterday Donovan pleased me so well. Left my whole body sore especially my inner thighs and pussy.

I fluttered my eyes and went to carefully reach for donovan but he wasn't in bed. I looked at atlas bassinet but he wasn't in there making me shoot up but my body had other plans and shut down.

I winced at the pain and looked over to my side to see a pill and water. Oh how I love Donovan. I quickly took the Tylenol and chugged it down with water.

I removed the covers off my naked body to reveal all the hickeys and bruises on my body making me roll my eyes.

I'm telling you Donovan went crazy on me yesterday. He pinned me to the wall- matter of fact.

FLASH BACK!

Flash back

Donovan pushed me into the wall making me light moan as I stared at his defined chest. His sight made my pussy so wet. So wet for him.

He caged me in with his hands, "your going to take my dick, my tongue, in your tight little cunt. Maybe even the vibrater as well. Depends on how daddy feel... get your ass on that bed." He gritted making me follow his instructions and get on the bed.

I watched as he scanned my body as if he was so thirsty. He grabbed 4 belt and smirked, "I'm going to tie you to the bed tonight okay love?" He warned and I nodded my head.

Flash back over

He even broke one of his belts from how hard he pounded into me. Especially when he fucked me from the back, I broke 3 nails from digging my nails in the headboard.

I slipped on his boxers and threw over one of his t shirts that smelt like him. So sexy.

I limped my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I don't care how bad my curls looked or how my face looks. I need to start loving my real self.

I walked downstairs and smelt heavenly food. Oh- not to mention me and Donovan didn't even fall asleep until 2 in the morning. We fucked from 10-2. 4 hours in me. Cumming in me back to back.

I walked over to the kitchen but greated Mary first. "Good morning Mary." I softly said and she smiled.

"I see you both have a child now... atlas is it?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes atlas." I said with a smile and chuckled.

"Such a beautiful one. Congrats." She said before rushing away.

I smiled too myself and peaked my head in the kitchen to see atlas in a carrier around Donovan.

I couldn't help the cuteness that overwhelmed me making me snap a pic and send it to me, Vanessa, and Dani group chat.

Speaking of them we've grown close. Close close like we're practically besties. We already have plans to go shopping in a week or two.

"How long are you going to stand there and not say hi to daddy and your son?" Donovan softly said as I stared at his tattooed back in amazement.