12

Donovan Castillo

1 hour later

I got to the reunion a little late because of traffic just because it was in New Jersey. I parked my Mclaurn and walked up the red carpet that led to our old highschool.

I straighten my suit out as I walked in to be met with people at a booth. "Welcome, reunion is at the gym." The women greeted clearly eying me down.

I gave a nod and walked towards the gym. I unbuttoned one of my button showing my gold chain and tats.

I walked through the doors end all the eyes went to me. I took off my black glasses and scanned the familiar faces.

People faces dropped especially the people who talked bad about me.

I ignored the looks and Gary the only friend I had came rushing over to me. "Damn Donovan." Gary stated making me chuckle and dab him up.

"This is what bullying does to you." I joked as he scanned me. "I should have gotten bullied, you don't look different. Still the same just the tats." Gary stated as Mae , number one women who embarrassed me infront of the school. My first girlfriend.

She stopped to glance at me as I chuckled.

"I got booze." Gary said making me smirk, "what are you waiting for?" I asked and he patted my back.

-

It's been hours since I seen Aelia and Ella. I've grown impatient, I wanted them here.

"Holy shit, who is that?" Gary asked making my eyes shoot to Aelia in a beautiful dress that showed her curves so perfectly.

It was so tight on her body, showing every perfection. I slowly looked her up and down as she caught the attention of everyone.

She whispered to Ella making her giggle out. I walked over to her and towered over her, "you look-"

"Pretty?" She said with a smile and I shook my head, "not quite, gorgeous Aelia." I whispered in her ear making her slap my chest.

"Stop it." She softly said and I smirked before taking her hand. "Im going to still her real quick." I informed Ella and she nodded.

"Your hair... I like what you did." I softly said and looked at her straight hair that had slight highlights.

"Thank you." She replied as I placed my hand on her waist. I walked over to Gary, "Gary, Aelia. Aelia, Gary." I introduced them and he went to shake her hand but I stopped his action.

"You can greet her without touching." I stated and Gary rolled his eyes, "still possessive and controlling." Gary stated.

"Donovan I'm not your pet. Nice to meet you Gary." Aelia softly said and held out her hand. I rolled my eyes from her action as they shook hands.

She turned to me and whispered in my ear, "stop being so sassy."

I scrunched my face, "I'm not being sa-"

"Well if it isn't trouble." Gary said making me instantly know who it was. Mae. Mae hikins. First girlfriend who was living hell.