16

Aelia Victorian

Yesterday... was a night.

I've was fucked in ways I never knew I could do. From crazy positions... I'm questioning if Donovan was really a virgin. He could fuck amazingly.

Last night he didn't stop, he kept saying one more round which ended up in total being 6 rounds.

I lightly groaned out from the ache between my legs. I was so sore.

I looked to my left to see Donovan sleeping peacefully. He slept on his stomach with his head turned the other way; the back of his head faced towards me.

I scanned his bloody tattooed back making me bite my bottom lip. I tried to slip out of bed but was stopped with Donovan placing his hand on my thigh tightly.

"Lay down ma." He rasped and turned his head towards me. I followed his instructions and snuggled with him.

He held onto me tightly not caring that our naked bodies were pressed against eachother. He opened his eyes and looked straight into my brown ones.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, "sore. You said gentle you lier." I mumbled and he chuckled out.

"You were just so tight Lia... you felt so good. I'm glad I waited." He confessed and I pouted before resting my face in his neck.

"It's thanksgiving today Aelia." He announced and I quickly pulled away and hummed. "Happy thanksgiving, D."

"Happy thanksgiving L." He replied making me smile and place a small kiss on his lips but he gripped my chin and smothered me with kiss making me giggle out.

Unexpectedly his door swung open as we were sucking each others faces off. Donovan quickly covered us with the blanket, "Ella get the hell out of here!" He groaned out and she gasped and quickly ran out and closed the door close.

Donovan groaned out before rolling his eyes, "fuck."

"it's fine D. Thank you for covering us atleast." I softly said as I cupped his cheeks. He looked down at me as his face softened.

He gave me a gently kiss but I took matter into my own hands and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hold me. I want to cuddle." I mumbled and he chuckled before holding onto me tightly, "your clingy."

"Well duh, especially if I have a tall, buff, male right besides me to cuddle with. I feel safe in your hands." I confessed as I looked up at him.

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "I want you to always feel safe and comfortable around me Lia. Your my girl... ever since I got ahold of you. It's my job to protect you." He softly said as I ran my hand along his rock hard abs.

I kissed his lips slowly before he squeezed my bare ass making me squeal.

-

I walked down the stairs freshly showered and dressed. I wore a brown skims dress and paired it with a white, brown, black cropped flannel. I wore white heels to end the outfit.

I walked into the kitchen revealing Ella and Donovan talking. "Hey Ella." I softly said as she gave me a smirk.

"Don't you say anything." I stopped her and she groaned, "I caught you both, you expect me not to say anything?" She teased making me roll my eyes and look at the different breakfast foods.