26

Aelia Victorian

3 days till Christmas

I woke up in Donovan's arms. My naked body touching his. He made me feel so confident, he made me love myself again.

I can look in the mirror now and love myself.

I watched as his eyebrows furrowed in his sleep making me smile and rub my hand down his pelvis.

I rested my hand their before kissing his chest lightly making his hand tightly grip onto my ass making me gasp and slightly jump.

He slowly opened his beautiful grey eyes. They were so sexy and ugh, I melt everytime. "Hi handsome." I whispered and he cracked a smile.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered back before slapping my ass lightly making me squeal.

"I love waking up in your arms... I feel protected." I confessed and he smirked. "You are forever protected. And I know you love waking up naked in my arms." He teased making me gently slap his pelvis.

I giggled before rolling over d to the bathroom but he rightly held onto my waist as I sat on top of him.

"I feel you throbbing." He whispered as he looked into my brown eyes. "Donovan. We just had sex yesterday I have to check up on atlas."

"You know your the first to take my virginity im hooked. It'll take 10 minutes maybe even 20." He pleaded.

I nibbled my bottom lip, "fine only because I'm horny aswell." I mumbled before grabbing his hard dick that was so long and thick.

I slowly inserted him inside of me making him loudly moan out and grab a pillow to stuff his face in. He tossed the pillow, "your pus-pussy... best- so addicting." He spluttered as my mouth opened slightly.

I bit my bottom lip as I slowly grinded my hips to get used to his feeling. I gently placed my hands on top of his chest as I looked down at him.

His grey eyes lustful, "your so beautiful baby." He softly said making me hum. I buried my face into the crook of his neck but I loudly moaned out but instantly became quiet because of atlas.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt Donovan pounding into me. I whined from the slight pain and pleasure, "take it sweetheart. Take it." He whispered in my ear as he gripped onto my ass.

I tried moving up so he could slow but his grip tightened around my ass leaving me stuck. "Move and try to stop my strokes again, I'm going to give them deeper and harder." He gritted in my ear before grabbing the back of my neck.

He was already deep for his long length. I cood and whined as his strokes didn't slow. "D, slow-" I started to say but he turned me over to my back making him dangle over me.

He opened my legs wide before pulling out and sucking onto my clit sending me over the edge. My back slightly raised off the bed as my hands clamped to his hair.

"Donovan." I cried as the pleasure was to much. I watched as his spit was all over my pussy.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he sucked and messed with my clit. His forced 3 fingers in me making me gasp and grab a pillow to scream in.