19

Donovan castello

Rhys charity event

We had no choice but to freshen up back at the house before we came here. Aelia wore a black dress that went past her ankles, it was very flattering on her.

I gifted her red bottoms that I've had waiting in my closet for the longest time to give to her. I finally gave them to her and she loved them.

She's wearing them right now.

I wore all black with my black Louis Vuitton belt paired with my Prada dress shoes.

I held onto Aelias waist as we walked up the red carpet, "you look beautiful Aelia." I whispered in her ear and she gave a smile.

"Thank you, you look handsome. Very. Handsome." She softly replied making me chuckle knowing it's from me getting a new fresh cut. Tooth gem and eyebrow slit.

I've been thinking about getting a nose piercing or a tongue, I don't know. I'll probably regret it when I get older.

I stopped at Rhys bodyguards Ollie and Fernando. I gently let go of Aelia and let them pat on me.

"What about her?" They asked and I shook my head, "she's clean and off limits. Lay a finger on her." I warned and Fernando scoffed.

"I don't need a gun, my mouth match my fist. I can show you better than I can tell you." I lowly said and arched my eyebrow as I brushed off my suit.

"Donovan go in." Ollie stated making me smirk and dab him up. I grabbed Aelias waist tightly and walked inside the large oldish building.

It was very elegant.

Not to mention we were an hour late.

"Donovan you cause so many problems." Aelia whispered making me chuckle, "it's in my blood baby." I whispered back and she looked down and bit her bottom lip.

We walked downstairs getting the attention of everyone who was currently sitting down at tables.

I noticed Enzo from a mile away with two empty seats. But he wasn't alone.

Vanessa and his two kids, a boy and a girl. The boy has to be 4-5 and the girl 8 months.

I pulled out Aelias chair as she waved at everyone and introduced herself to Vanessa as I sat down besides Enzo.

"Introduce me too my nephew and niece." I lowly said as I looked at Aelia who smiled in adoration.

"I'm Rio, my papas twin." Rio smiled and he was Enzo's twin. Same hair, eye color, hell everything.

"Who are you?" Rio asked and I chuckled, "uncle Donovan."

"And who are you?"rio asked Aelia, "I'm Aelia-"

"That's aunty Aelia." I corrected and placed my hand on her thigh, "hi aunty and uncle. Your very pretty aunty! I like your curly hair." Rio softly said making Aelia smile.

"Why thank you Rio, I like your freckles." She complimented back making him sit back as his cheeks went red.

"Hey Vanessa, long time no see."