28

Aelia Victorian

4 weeks later

Aquatinted- The Weeknd
It was hard at first- and it still is but I can't keep grieving like this. Can't get out of bed but nobody understands.

The motherly pain. Can't wait till your baby is here just for you to have a miscarriage. Cold part about it is when you know when your miscarrying.

Atlas is 5-6 months now, our big baby.

"Aelia. Babes, are you sure your okay?" Vanessa asked as I kept zoning out. "I'm perfectly fine." I gave a smile and she pouted before taking my hand.

"I'm so sorry Aelia... I understand the pain." Vanessa softly said before sighing. "I had a miscarry at 2 months. Our first child, 17 years old. I didn't get out of bed for weeks, felt like months. Didn't eat, developed a serious ed... but I promise you everything gets better." She whispered making me nod my head.

"God is with you lia." She whispered before taking a sip of her coffee as I could see the pain between her green eyes.

I grabbed my claw clip and placed my braids in a low scrunched bun style. I looked outside the window to see Donovan waiting for me.

"He's here." I softly said and she stood up as I did the same. "I love you okay. I'll call you and Cleo on a 3 way so we can gossip about bridgerton." She said making me really smile.

"Looking forward to it." I softly replied before pulling away from the hug. I grabbed my purse and gave a small smile before placing on my black trench coat over my black skims body suit paired with Nike socks and black converses.

I took my claw clip out and placed on my beanie to cover my hair from the rain. Donovan stood outside the Mercedes g wagon as he carried a black umbrella dressed in his all black attire.

He came back from a meeting. I can tell by him wearing his freshly polished Prada dress shoes, all black suit, fresh hair cut, stubble neat and clean, paired with black glasses.

He opened the door for me but before I got in the car I gave him a light kiss on the lips but he pulled me closer to him.

He covered our faces with the umbrella as we sucked eachothers faces off so people in the cafe wouldn't see.

He slowly pulled away and raised the umbrella up. I got in the car which was heated and warm especially my seat.

He closed the umbrella and wrapped its latch around before walking over to the drivers seat. He got in and closed the door making me look back to see atlas making me smile at his black attire aswell.

"Hi mommy's baby." I softly cood as I stared at him through the little mirror facing his face. A smile grew on his face causing him to lightly babble.

Donovan sped off as he rested his right hand on my thigh as he drove with his left that carried a large Rolex.

"How was your day?" He asked me and I hummed, "it was okay. Zoned out a lot." I softly replied and he squeezed my thigh lightly as lifestyle softly played in the background.

"Aelia. Baby, we can go to see your the-"

"D I'm fine it's just I'm still hurting slightly. I'll be fine just let me get pass this by myself." I softly said and he nodded.