3

Aelia Victorian

Hours later after being unconscious,

I opened my eyes and was met with a pounding headache and stomach ache. The throw up I had done was cleaned up, my blood was cleaned- this was all new.

I would have to clean up after myself.

I noticed there was fresh food plated besides me and a glass of orange juice which I never got. I only got water.

I slowly looked to my right to see the grey eyed man sitting down as his leg bounced up and down repeatedly as he stared down at me.

"Your under weight- extremely under weight for a 24 year old. They haven't been feeding you." He whispered to himself but I heard.

I looked away and held onto the back of my head to see if I was still bleeding. I was. He stood up and grabbed me by my arm and forced me to stand up but my knees instantly buckled from how weak I am.

He helped me up gently and walked over to the door. As soon as he opened the door fresh cold air hit me making me lightly sob out thinking this was a chance of freedom but I can't trust him.

Once he stepped out the room he waited for me to but I didn't budge almost if I was stuck. I shook my head and went to walk back in but he grabbed me and tossed me over his shoulders making me sob out.

"I don't want to get beat! Not again!" I sobbed as he walked up stairs that held a large gold door.

He opened it and finally placed me down making me look around at the elegant building. "I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered in my ear.

Guards I assume that carried large guns bowed down to him as they gave me wide eyes. I know I stink, my hygiene isn't the best... it's not my fault.

"We'll get you cleaned- I'll get you cleaned." He softly stated as we walked down a large hallway but was met with Leo making me take a step back.

"No." I whispered as he had his eyes furrowed but I can see right through his deadly eyes... he wanted me dead now.

"Leo." The grey eyed male sternly said as he tightly held onto my hand. "Boss." He mumbled and bowed to him.

Boss? All this time I thought Leo and Tony was in control but they aren't? If so why is the boss just now finding out about me.

As Leo brushed past me I moved over behind the grey eyed male making him furrow his eyebrows.

We continued walking down the hall but he opened a door revealing a Miniature hospital making me shake my head.

"No." I whispered.

"They are just checking on you head injury." He informed and I gave a hesitant look but slightly nodded as they looked my way.

"Hey darling, let's check you out... okay?" An older lady in her 50's asked as I tightly held onto his hand not wanting to let go.

I finally felt like I could trust someone.

He squeezed my hand and let go as she pulled me. "Be gentle with her." He informed the doctor and she nodded as she brought me into a room to do some scans.