10

Donovan Castillo

"Whatever you don't burn down my house." I teased Aelia as we walked around the grocery store.

She pushed the basket and puckered her lips, "oh you think you have jokes." She replied before placing shrimp inside the cart.

"Indeed I do." I smirked and she rolled her eyes and continued to walk infront of me. She gotten comfortable around me and Ella after some weeks.

She's also been eating very well and working out- well her work ethic is the same. Attitude after attitude.

I accidentally bumped into her from her stopping making her suck her teeth. "See that's what you get for staring." She giggled out making me tickle her sides.

She laughed out and tried to slap away my hands. "Stop it." She threw her head back making it fall to my chest.

I stopped tickling her but my hands still stayed on her sides. I quickly removed my hands and brushed my suit off.

You could sense the awkwardness from a mile away, "stop being awkward." She softly said and continued to push the basket.

"I'm not being awkward-"

"Oh please, I've heard about you only having one girlfriend." She blurted before stopping. "Ella told you? I'm going to strangle her." I muttered and lowered my eyes.

"Pretend I didn't say anything." She quickly said before rushing away.

-

I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist dangerously low showing my v line.

As I was about to remove my towel to dry off a knock on my door erupted making me stop and wrap back up.

I opened the door revealing Aelia who's eyes fell straight to my towel. I watched as she scanned my body before looking up at me causing me to chuckle.

"Liking what you see?" I asked and she looked away. "Food is ready." She informed before hurrying away from me clearly flustered that she got caught staring.

I took a quick glance at her lower half that moved with each step.

-

Once I walked down my stairs flavors filled my nose. Flavors and smells I was used too. I walked over to the kitchen to see everything in good condition.

Everything was neat and spotless.

"Why do you looked shock? Had no faith in me?" She asked as peach came running over to me and bit my foot.

I gritted out, "little shit, no more treats." I spat and peach barked before sitting besides Aelia. "Stop calling her little shit, you shit." Aelia defended peach making me suck my teeth.

"Don't gang up on me because everytime you do peach ends up attacking me." I stated as she plated our plates.

"She's a mama baby." Aelia softly said before giving peach a little noodle. "Definitely not a daddy girl." I mumbled and Aelia turned to me.

"Now who said you were the father of my daughter?" She asked and placed the plates down. "I take care of her too, I play the father in her life." I clarified and she mumbled.

"Okay true." She replied quietly before handing me my plate. "It's variety of things, mac and cheese, lamb chops, honey garlic shrimp, and asparagus." She said with a proud smile making my mouth water from how appetizing it smells and looks.

"I know your German and probably not used to eating this greasy and how your a health fr-" she started to ramble but I cut her off.

"Stop Aelia. For you there is an exception on eating like this. I will always eat the meals you cook. Your correct I'm not used to eating like this but I'm willing to give everything a try, learn new foods and things just how I want you to try something's from my culture." I confessed as she looked me in my eyes.

Her brown doe eyes, so easy to get lost into. "I would love to try something from your culture." She replied before looking away slightly biting her bottom lip.

I couldn't help my self to admit how beautiful she is. She's truly a beauty, her thick figure she's getting back, her plump ass that I take glances at every chance I get, her melanated skin that glows in the sunlight; her glossy lips aswell, her face features are so unique and perfect.

I snapped out my thoughts and sat the plate down to dig in. I tried the Mac and cheese and I quickly froze.

I turned to Aelia who looked like she was standing on egg shells, "is it good?" She asked and I lowered my eyes.

"Damn you Aelia, I'm pretty sure Ella told you about how fat I was in highschool... if you cook like this everyday..." i lowly said and she smiled.

"Good?" She asked and I eagerly nodded my head before devouring the mac and cheese. Everything had so much flavor.

-

I ate 2 servings of the food she made, I will regret it in the morning. I know I will be addicted to her cooking.

I might even fire my cook.

"Your stuffed." She giggled as I looked in the mirror at my abs that slightly being pushed out from my bloat.

"Atleast I'm eating good." I replied back and she nodded her head as she washed the dishes making me scrunch my face.

I walked over to her, "why are you washing the dishes?" I asked. "Because, I was taught to clean up after my self. I don't care if you have Mary, why is she cleaning up my dishes that I cooked out of." Aelia spat and I hummed.

She hummed back as I leaned my lower back on the counter, "you did enough tonight, let me." I softly said and she shook her head no.

"Aelia." I deepened my voice causing her to stop and turn to me. "I have I-" she started to say but I picked her up by her legs and tossed her over my shoulder making her squeal.

"Donovan!" She giggled out as I walked up the stairs. "You need rest for tomorrow." I said as I opened her room door.

"A few dishes won't hurt." She replied before I threw her on her bed making her laugh. "I don't care Aelia, get some rest." I deeply said and she saluted to me.

"Whatever you say boss." She huffed out making me look down and shake my head.

As I was about to walk out Aelia spoke, "goodnight Donovan." She whispered. "Night Lia."

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?