22

Donovan castello

I watched Aelia as she mingled with Rhy and Enzo wife's with our son atlas.

Son.

Son.

I'm a father.

I took a small sip of the whiskey, "didn't expect to become a father today." I hissed and Rhy patted my back as Enzo chuckled.

"Welcome to the club... you have a wonderful girlfriend who's stoked to being a mom look at her." Rhy stated making me look at Aelia who's smiling down at atlas.

I smiled, "I know. I'm lucky." I whispered and Aelia came walking over with our son. "Hi daddy." She whispered as she waved atlas Tiny hand.

I placed my cup down and took atlas gently, "speak with your mother please d. She's been sitting there quietly." Aelia softly said before turning her back towards me to walk away.

"What happened with mom?" Enzo asked and I sighed. "She's moved on, got another man. Who she's sitting next too right now." I mumbled as atlas started to fuss.

I gently rocked him and gave a kiss on the side of his head. "Oh d, come on. Think about how your mom feels about Deno death? This is how she's probably coping. She's never been alone, she met your pa at 14 and stayed with him until he passed. She doesn't know how to live alone so she got another boyfriend to see if that can help her sadness/ depression. Go speak with your mama." Enzo spat and Rhy hummed.

I nodded and carried atlas over to Aelia. "Babe, can you hold him for a sec while I go speak with my ma?" I asked and she nodded and gently took atlas who woke up from being in my arms. He fussed but Aelia gently shushed him and kissed the tip of his nose.

I walked over to my ma and sat across from her and gave a slight nod to chance. He looked bat shit scared.

He returned a nod making me chuckle and face my mother, "mother, I was wrong on how I acted on thanksgiving. It's all about family and I put my feelings first. I understand if you want  to move on. He better treat you right." I stated clearly and my mother lightly smiled.

"Treat her right." I gritted at chance and motioned my head back over to Enzo, Rhy and our guards.

"Of course I'll treat her right. She's my everything." He stated a gulp following after. I cracked a smirk but booty work by t pain randomly started to play making me turn to the floor showing Vanessa, Dani, and Aelia dancing very seductively.

I looked for atlas who was being carried by my grandmother on my pa side.

"I want to take both you out to Dinner. Everything is on me. Pick a date." I quickly said  before standing up to walk over to Rhy and Enzo who were looking their women up and down.

"Who the hell is the dj?" Enzo mumbled still star struck in what's infront of him. "I like the dj." I chuckled as I eyed Aelia swaying her hips.

We all took a sip of our drinks as I lowered my eyes. We enjoyed the dance but it had to be cut short when they started grinding their hips on eachother. Practically twerking on eachother.

"Alright that's enough." Rhy stated and went to grab Dani. I walked over to grab Aelia and she groaned.

"We were having fun." She whined making me chuckled from her, Dani and Vanessa catching an attitude.

"Having fun? Throwing it back on them. Why not throw it back on what's yours?" I whispered in her ear as I smirked.

"Stop it Donovan." She said flustered making me chuckle and grab my drink. Aelia quickly rushed away to grab our son.

Son.

She rushed over and stood infront of me with a smile, "he's adorable isn't he. How small he is, he had to be a premature baby." Aelia whispered as I sat down on the stool.

I gently grabbed her waist and sat her on my waist but to where I can see our son. "He's perfect..." I whispered back and she leaned her head on mine.

"We need to go shopping for him. Clothes, diapers, milk-"

"Don't worry about that baby. I've got our family covered." I replied and she took s big exhale and smiled.

"Family." She whispered and I nodded my head. "It's crazy because I was just a random who was l-"

"We don't speak like that. You weren't no random baby. You were Aelia Victorian. A women who worked, had her own apartment, has a dog... you were more than a random. To me, you were a blessing... a blessing." I whispered back and she pouted and looked down.

"Don't make me cry Donovan. Not infront of everyone." She croaked. "I mean everything." I whispered and she buried her head in the crook of my neck.

A flash erupted making me look up to see everyone staring at us. "What?" I asked and they all smiled before taking pictures.

"Don't look up their taking pictures." I whispered to Aelia and she muffled out, "I know."

I looked up from my small family as Rhy came walking over to whisper in my ear. "They're taking pictures because they've never seen that look on your face."

I scrunched my face, "what look?" I asked and he chuckled and patted my back. "Love".

Aelia looked up and smiled, "take care of my boy." Rhy said before winking and turning away.

-

Aelia ate multiple lobster and pasta AND tried different foods. She liked some but disliked something's but kept her reaction very respectful. It's not for everyone but I know I ate practically everything.

"How is atlas going to fit?" Aelia asked as I packed up lobster and different foods for Aelia just in case she gets hungry in the middle of the night.

"The McLaurn is staying, we're taking my G wagon." I replied and she hummed, "you have a g wagon here?" She asked and I nodded.

"Everyone has a spare car just in case. I'll pick it up Tomorrow. This is where we have dinners and special occasions. When I was 6 I came here and had a birthday party but would go back to Germany. Hopefully we can continue that tradition with atlas." I softly said and Aelia smiled.

"Of course we're continuing that tradition. He's a castello." Aelia replied making me chuckle and wink at her.

I applied foil on the plates as atlas slept peacefully in his car seat. Rhy walked over as Aelia walked away to talk to Vanessa and Dani.

"Thank you d for taking atlas really. I know it was random and probably messed up your plans but I will provide an-"

"Rhy, no need for nothing. You haven't realized the happiness you've brought into our life's. Thank you Rhy." I replied and dabbed him up.

He smiled before he was pulled away from Dani who clearly had lustful eyes. I watched as Enzo was also dragged away from Vanessa.

As I went to grab the plates Aelia gently placed atlas down and stood behind me before whispering in my ear, "come on d. I want to get home." She whispered and gently ran her hand down my back.

I turned around to face her to see her bottom lip slightly bit. I looked over at Enzo and Rhy who was looking at me with a smirk.

What did they drink tonight?

X