5

Aelia Victorian

I stayed up until 3 in the morning watching the new movies and shows, especially Bridgerton.  I already finished the first season, now I have to finish watching the second.

Yesterdays incident has replayed in my my over and over again causing me to not fall asleep. It haunted me.

It's currently 7 in the morning and I haven't closed my eyes since yesterdays morning. I feel my eyes are heavy, my bags on my face...

A soft knock erupted making my eyes shoot straight at the door as it slowly opened revealing Mary.

"Hey dear, I brought you some razors, pads/tampons- if needed. Please, If you need anything tell me. You can talk to me." She softly said before placing everything away in my bathroom.

She walked back and furrowed her eyebrows and rushed over to me, "dear, did you get any sleep?" She asked as she gently touched my face making me flinch.

She brought back her head as she fought back to say some words. She quickly got up and rushed out side my room and gently closed the door.

I didn't mean to run her off like that. It's- I'm so used to hits coming to my face I guess I just flinch.

I looked outside as I looked at the horrible storm. The rain pouring down very hard. I guess Donovan doesn't believe in heaters because it's freezing cold in the house but I'm kind of used to it due being in that small room.

Another knock erupted before slowly opening the door. I thought it was Mary again but no, it was Tony.

I tensed up even though he never touched me. He would just laugh and threaten me. "Look, I know I've done some fucked up shit but deep down Amelia-"

"I don't want you- please get out." I whispered as I looked down at my nails. He didn't respond but gave a quick nod and went to walk out but Donovan came in with a tray.

Tony closed the door behind him leaving me and Donovan alone, "Mary told me you look like you haven't been sleeping. I don't want that, I don't like that matter of fact." He softly said as he placed the tray besides me that had hot coco and cookies.

"Are you cold?" He asked as I looked at the hot coco. It's been years since I've had hot coco to be honest.

I looked up in his grey eyes quickly before looking down, "kind of." I whispered and he hummed.

"I designed just for you your own heater system. In your bed and on the floor Amelia. Look." He said and pressed a button on the side of my bed instantly making it warm.

He pointed to the white thermostat, "this here can warm you up." He added as I watched his every move.

"Thanks." I softly said and looked down. "You need to get some rest." He stated and I nodded slightly.

"Hold on I forgot something." He quickly said before walking out my room with such ease. 2 minutes later Donovan came back with a bag of marshmallows.

"Add these if you would like. I will be out for some hours, if you need me tell Mary. Get some rest Amelia." He softly said as I looked into his grey eyes.