27

Donovan castello

January 7th

The worst- jhené Aiko

I picked up a bunch of roses for Aelia today. She's gotten slightly bigger but she looks bloated.

I opened the door to our house and gently closed it. Peach came running over to me with her little cute attire.

Her pink tutu and pink bow. She was so adorable.

"Hi princess." I softly said and rubbed her head before she barked and spinned in circles. I stood up to my full height and walked up the stairs.

I furrowed my eyes once I heard Aelias soft crys making me rush into our room. "Lia." I softly said and went to open the bathroom door but it was locked.

"Aelia." I lowly said and rattled the door knob. Her cry's grew louder making me press my shoulder against the door.

"Open the door baby." I stated but she didn't reply. I took a deep sigh before slamming my full body weight on the door instantly making it bust open.

Aelia was on the floor with tears streaming down her face as she held onto her black towel. I placed the roses down and kneeled down to her, "bab-"

"I lost the baby!" She screamed out before sobbing hysterically. I froze as I felt my heart sink to the pit of my stomach.

She sobbed out before tugging on her hair, "I lost it!" She sobbed loudly making me sit down and hold her tightly.

"It's okay Lia." I croaked and removed her hands from her hair. She ran her hands down her face as she balled up.

A tear fell from my cheek to the marble floors. I was hurt. Very.

She went back to her hair and tugged harsly, "I lost it." She sobbed making me detain her hands and hold them tightly as I held onto her.

-

Vanessa, Cleo, Rhy, and Enzo walked in my house as I carried a bottle of vodka. "She's upstairs." I lowly said before sniffling and drowning my throat with vodka.

Aelia didn't want to speak with me. She locked me out our room. She didn't want my comfort.

"We're sorry d." Vanessa softly said before they walked upstairs. I shut the door and walked over to the backyard.

Rhy slyly took the bottle out my hands making my head snap to his. "Give me the bottle back." I gritted and he shook his head.

"Don't do it don. It's not worth it..." Enzo softly said making me sit down and cover my face with my hands before I sobbed out.

They sat besides me and gently rubbed my back, "we're sorry d." Rhy whispered as I wiped my tears and look straight ahead.

"I was going to be a father to my second child. It's his fault. It's both of theirs." I gritted, "who's?" Enzo spat.

"Tony and Leo's. I'm going to kill that mother fucker with my bare hands." I yelled out. "Don't do it d. Don't go back, this is why we're here for you. We get blood on our hands for you brother. You can't have a 3rd strike." Rhy stated as my knee bounced.

"I need blood on my hands." I raised up and rushed inside my house. They followed after me, "Donovan." Enzo gritted as I went to open the front door but Rhy slammed the door close.

"I understand you've losted you baby bu-"

"You don't understand shit! That was our baby! We lost it! Our baby! Who was due in June 29! Nothing can fix this pain dammit! My heart hurts Rhy and Enzo! It hurts." I yelled out as tears clouded my eyes.

They looked down before sighing and tucking their hands in their pockets. "We will handle Leo."

-

I sighed and opened the door to see Aelia facing the wall as she tightly held onto a fluffy pillow.

I gently closed the door and gently approched the side of my bed. I've been checked up on Atlas and cleaned him up plus fed him. Did all the father duty's , he's now sleeping and will be out for the whole night.

I got under the blankets before tightly wrapping my arms around aelia. "I'm hurting Aelia. So bad." I whispered making her sniffle.

"I'm hurting aswell d." She whispered before facing me with red eyes and dried tears on her beautiful face.

I kissed the top of her head and exhaled. "I'm so sorry donovan." She whispered making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Why are you apologizing?" She asked and she closed her eyes, "for having a messed up body. It's my fault I lost the baby-"

"Hey, hey. No. Stop it. Your body is perfect in and out. Your the most perfect woman ever baby... god just had a different plan for us. It's not your fault baby... there wasnt nothing you could do. You've broke the impossible by even getting pregnant after how you were treated. If you can get pregnant then you can get pregnant again." I whispered and held her hand tightly.

"I can't take another loss d. I can't take another baby dying. Having the pain, stomach pains knowing I'm having a miscarriage. I wouldn't be able to take it a second time." She whispered and I tightly held onto her as tears started to fall.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?

Scene got me crying.

:(, why do I do this to myself???!!!