Chapter 31: Man&Drones vs Slime

Start from the beginning

Arc stars here and there, arc grenades here and there, they flew out from my hands as I threw them in a curve ball manner. I am once again impressed that I managed to bring up my muscle memory of throwing a curve ball that I was very good of during high school.

[KIKIKIKIKIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!] (??) The slime somehow melted momentarily before bringing back itself to its original shape. There I saw it, the core it had which is shaped like a 3d hexagon.

Am I getting it right?

I need to throw an ample amount of arc ordnance towards it until it melts a bit, and then shooting the core by myself.

Got it.

[Move out!] The drones floating beside me scrambled, distracting the slime as they flew in a manner of annoying it.

Since the drones were buying me time, I also did my preparations albeit the short time.

{PLASMA DRONE 1 HAS BEEN DESTROYED}

Guh!

I saw a fireball dropped down to the ground.......tsk, I only have one drone left in the air. I can't take out more since losing more would be at my disadvantage.

Taking out 10 arc grenades, I then tied them in a stick using a rage, and then I faced the abomination that was now at enraged by my relentless attacks.

I pulled the pin of one of the grenades, and faced the slime.

[Sayonara mother fucker!] I threw it as hard as I can, and the slime ate it.

Before it could dissolve it with its super acidic body, the explosion I was waiting for happened.

*BOOOM!*

[KIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIGIGIGIGIGI!!!!!!!] (??) The electricity the explosion generated caused my HUD to blur momentarily, and what I was waiting for happened.

The slime after stiffing out of pain melted its body, and thus the core was exposed once again.

I had already processed the course of action to be taken, and earlier I took that out.

Lying on the ground belly down, the KRABER I had in hand was now focused at the exposed core.

Breathe in...........breathe out. In this moment, when i opened my closed right eye, the sight has now stabilized and is now zeroing itself at the core.

*BANG!*

The AP shot of the KRABER packs quite the recoil as I felt my shoulder ache.

*PACHIN!*

The sound of glass breaking deafened my ears.

[GIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!............] (??)

{YOU HAVE SLAIN A PART OF THE CORROSIVE SLIME! YOU HAVE EARNED 500 EXP!}

[Huh? A part?!]

{WARNING! CORROSIVE SLIME WILL UNDERGO MITOSIS!}

[Wha?!] The slime suddenly burst into 2 individuals then the 2 individuals multiplied themselves into 2 via cell division thus resulting from 1 slime to 4 in an instant.

No fucking way, no fucking way in hell! That's one too many! The core was shattered you know! How come it has the power to be still alive despite the loss of that?!

[Oh shit!] I immediately activated the jump kit, letting me jump 5 meters up in the air before escaping the site via the grappling hook. 

The slimes are now aggressively attacking me, and I could not move that well due to the injury I have taken earlier. This is bad!

{YOU HAVE GAINED A NEW SKILL: WEAKNESS FINDER LV 1}

[That's not what I need! Oh wait! I needed that right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

{CANNOT FIND THE WEAKNESS SINCE THE MONSTER IS OF HIGHER LEVEL [CORROSIVE SLIME LV 5]}

[Then what's the purpose?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh shit! Oh shit!] I dodged them nimbly with my remaining strength, however my movements are a bit sluggish since the pain from the recent injury has risen again.

Crap, I might really be finished for.....................

{STANDBY FOR WARPFALL}

If I have only used one option, and no backup........which for my case is the opposite. I always have a backup, and that backup is one angry giant.

Arcs of electricity surged forth from its main frame down to its sword, the tempest arc that surrounds the sword cackled with electricity, and Ronin's hydraulic noise brought salvation to me.

[Pilot, it seems that you have been gravely injured in the leg] (Ronin)

[Gee, thanks for reminding me. I could see my situation, nevertheless can you assist me in this one?]

It's now or never again.