Chapter 136: D-Day

Hong Y/N's PoV

It's been a whole month since the dark lord ended and all the vampires were gone... Well, at least the bad ones. A whole month was busy, helping the president with all the building of the houses and all of the structures that were destructed during the battle.

People were grateful, and fast to acknowledge all our sacrifices, from the military forces, the unordinaries, the girls, Jun, and lastly me. It's a good feeling but at the same time, I know this won't happen without the help of the creator and the royalties.

That is the most unforgettable experience that happened in my entire life. There are so many things that happened, starting from the coming of the royalties until they left.

Until now I wonder how they are, I wasn't able to say goodbye because I can't and I don't know how. Saying goodbye will always be hard, but one thing I failed to realize is leaving without a goodbye. 

I forgot how hard it was, no goodbyes, no endings... But maybe that happened because this truly was not an end. After all, if we get to the creator's place, we will see each other again. And who knows, we'll see each other in our next lives.

And lastly, I wonder what happened to my friends now. I hope wherever they are right now if they already got the lives that the creator will give them, I hope it's the best for them. After everything they've done, they deserve it.

Every night, I looked out the window, and I see the stars that symbolize the peace of the paradise that the creator's leading. I never appreciated the night after losing people I loved during those times. 

From my mom, my friends, Tzuyu, the three girls, and even Ningning who came close to me. Until now her last words echoed in my head. She's sorry... But I haven't even told her how sorry I am too. 

As for Jennie, I always save time to look for her, hopefully, we can mend things together, and settle into a new life. I want to at least let her know that she's not alone especially now she's just by herself. 

She still has me, but all I can give is friendship...Because until now, my heart still needs healing. And only one person can mend it. At least I know if she's still alive. As long as I am breathing, that means she's still fine...hopefully.

"Y/N unnie!" 

I looked back as Haewon's voice echoed around my room. It's already night and I wonder what makes her scream as if the people in this house aren't sleeping. 

Yup, we all live in one house. Haewon, Karina, Lily, Gaeul, and Giselle. For the past month, I've noticed that the girls became closer than before... especially Giselle. I guessed they learned something from me and my friends. 

I am more than happy to see them happy and finally starting life as normal person.

"What do you want right now, Haewon?" I asked as I walked in from the balcony to my room as I saw her enter the door.

"Jun's waiting downstairs. He said he has something to tell you." Haewon said which made me frown.

At this time?

"Did he tell you what it is about?" I asked only for her to shrug.

At some point, I already knew it was something serious. Maybe about something I asked him to work on... Is it about Jennie?

I walked out of the room with Haewon and with every walk I made along the hallway, I can't stop thinking if that's what brought Jun by this time. The only thing I could hear is my footsteps, I can't even hear Jun from the distance.

This silence is killing me...

As we got downstairs, I didn't see the girls, probably they are already in their room. As I said, it's already night, and probably they are already sleeping.